Newish member

chan1983

Reaction score
Morning everyone hope you alll well. I am looking to meet people in the same situation as me and make new friends. I am 27 years old and i have pcos. I was on clomid 50mg last year and on the 2nd month of trying i was lucky to fall pregnant but miscarried at 7 weeks. We was gutted that this happened went back onto clomid for another 4 months but had no luck so went back to the hospital in april and have been given tamoxifen 20mg to take - which i am starting today, wish me luck.
Would really like to hear your stories and successes while ttc, please add me as a friend and hopefully we'll be successful together in our journeys.

Wishing you all good luck x :happydance:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

I see that your expecting, so how far gone are you? Congratulations to ya x

Welcome! I'm 28 and we've been TTC for 2.5 yrs. We are now on a wait list to start the process of IVF. I've miscarried twice and I'm worried its going to be hard to let my guard down the next time I get a positive. Anyway I just joined this site today and I LOVE all the info and I know you'll get tons of support.

Ame i'm sorry to hear your story. I really hope ivf works out for you. Its so hard not to get excited when you see a positive as you just want everything to be ok. You know what they say 3rd time lucky and all that. Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Ame i'm sorry to hear your story. I really hope ivf works out for you. Its so hard not to get excited when you see a positive as you just want everything to be ok. You know what they say 3rd time lucky and all that. Keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Thank you very much. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well. I'm hoping by the time we get started with the IVF I've relaxed a bit.

Hi, this is my first post & I'm not sure whether this is the right place to put it, or if I have to start a new thread...?

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/welcome2.gif

hi poppypainting,

You can do you own to meet friends on here or you can tag onto someone else's. How are you? So how long have you been ttc for? I'm been trying for a year with medication as i have pcos. Have you had any luck yet? x

Thank you hakunamatata. I'm a huge disney fan so loving the pic. How are you? I can see that your wtt, when are you going to start? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->