newly preg after loss....how do u relax?

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
i got my bfp yday but my heads in bits thinking of going thro another loss :cry:

i mmc at 12wk b4 my son, had my son ,mc last july and its taken all this time to fall preg again ,so scared , anyone got any tips? :flower:

Hay Honey08, congrats to you.

know exactly how you feel, int he same boat 7 weeks today and can't relax at all after 3 losses in a row (last one at 12 weeks), i'm just trying to stay calm, relax and get loads of rest (not easy with a 6 and 3 year old!!)

Hang in there, i hope this is the one xx

P.S there is a Pregnancy After Loss forum that you might find really helpful as everyone is in the same boat, i only just stumbled across it myself but its fantastic, loads of support xx

thanks i found it i didnt know it was there :thumbup: ive a 2yr old to keep me busy ,but i just havent slept very well :cry: been up so early 2day and ydayx

No worries, try not to overthink everything (easier said than doen i know), i'm hoping that lots of positive thoughts will help!! LOL anythings worth a try!

Hi honey08, I think I remember you from the pregnancy forums last time around (my son is 2 in a month's time). I'm also ttc just now after a mc in February so I am sure I will feel like you when (god willing) my time comes again. I think it's natural to be terrified in the circumstances. I hope you get some good support on the forum.

x

Congrats hun :hugs: I honestly dont have an answer as I know I am going to be a paranoid WRECK when I get pg again :cry: I lost mine at almost 17 weeks so to me, there wont be any "safe point" ever again :cry:

I wish you a healthy and happy 9 months as you grow your sweet precious baby and take it home in your arms :hugs:

thanks ladies we shud just be able to enjoy our pregnancy/upcoming :bfp: 's x

i got my bfp yday but my heads in bits thinking of going thro another loss :cry:

i mmc at 12wk b4 my son, had my son ,mc last july and its taken all this time to fall preg again ,so scared , anyone got any tips? :flower:

I'm a bit paranoid too, I'm just trying to be hopeful this one sticks and keep my mind on other things. Easier said then done :flower:

Hey, I'm also pregnant again after loss in decemember. Can't stop thinking things are going to go wrong again. I also have a 2 year old who keeps me very busy but I still find myself symptom checking all day long.

Sorry I don't have any tips for keeping your mind off things x :flower:

Congratulations Honey, I hope this is a sticky for you! When I fell pregnant after losing Ruby I vowed to cherish every single day of my pregnancy. I didn't want to lose him and regret not doing him justice. It gets easier after the point of your losses. I decided to keep my hands occupied and crocheted stuff for him - PMA babywear I called it - and we use the blankets regularly.
Good luck to you x

I just MC also and am not waiting and going to TTC as soon as I get my + O. I keep telling myself, I have no control over it, both getting a BFP and it being a sticky, so there is no point of stressing, just keep at it.

Hi :)

I know that i will be very nervous should i fall pregnant again so i understand how scary it must be for you - try to look at this as a completely new pregnancy - just because u m/c before doesnt mean you will this time :) i wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy :) congratulations :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->