Newly pregnant, moody and bloated.

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
Also tired. And really unimpressed by all food.

I can't believe how bloated I am. And god help my husband. I don't like him right now.

Still...wouldn't change any of it. Just feeling the hormones.

Same here, food isn't doing anything for me at the mo and the smells of things make me feel ill! God help my husband too

Congratulations! I remember you from babyclub. I'm also in the first tri somewhere (no idea on dates!) and I look about 6 months pregnant already, the bloating is insane!

I remember you too! I'm not sure on my dates either. Based on lmp I'm close to 5 weeks but I believe I ovulated and conceived late in my cycle so I bet I am closer to 4 weeks. My first scan isn't for over a month...gonna be a long wait.

I'm just feeling really cranky today but I'm glad it's probably because I'm hormonal.

Well we weren't trying & I've been mega stressed with work etc. So that mixed with irregular cycles & we're guessing that I'm between 8-16 weeks!

Hubby is scaring me with the idea of twins as I'm so much bigger already!

Are you hoping for a homebirth? Are you finding this pregnancy similar to previous?

Oh & random question but did you change your sons name in the end?

Hey I think I remember you too! Congrats. My hubby is driving me mad. He is irritating me about everything. Lol poor guy

Can totally identify- he pissed me off last night by saying something about the dentist and we got into a baking row lol.
Made up tho and I told him to get used to it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"