Newly pregnant, no symptoms...bad sign?

The only pregnancy symptom I had was sore boobs for the first week or so. My lo will be 1 in a couple of weeks :)

I'm 5 weeks today and I've been having fatigue and on/off sensitive boobies, also a very bad case of acid reflux (indigestion) it's literally horrible and burns like hell lol doesn't anyone else have this? Xx

Ladies, I wanted to sincerely thank each and every one of you for your words of encouragement. It means the world to me.

Cherrished ~ I haven't got acid reflux this go round, yet, but I did have it quite bad with my last pregnancy. It was miserable...I'm sorry :( Have you tried Tums?

It's quiet horrible it makes me heave and gag :-( what is tums? I dare not take anything in case I can't have it, I'm so scared constantly of everything going wrong, wake up praying for a new symptom just for reassurance I really do
Sound like a crazy lady, I'm just always nervous xx

You don't sound like a crazy person, you sound like me! We are so worried because we are good mamas :) Everything will be OK, hun. Try not to let the panicky feelings take over. Easier said than done, I know, but worrying won't change anything. It will only make you miserable. I've been trying to just enjoy the now, as of this moment, we ARE pregnant!

Tums are these horrid little chalky tasting tablets. They actually aren't that bad normally but for some reason pregnancy makes their taste kind of gross. They do help though! They are pregnancy safe, mostly just calcium supplements. There is a similar product called rolaids but they are NOT pg safe.

Tums smoothies are much easier to taste. Regular tums are gross! Try the smoothies one.. I pop a couple whenever I get heartburn.

I'm 5+5 today and my first day of feeling a bit nauseous, not really bad just of colour really, other than that and my rock hard nipples I'm low on symptoms,I feel nuts for wanting symptoms but I fel like if I dont get them something must be wrong.

Not nuts at all, spicyorange! I had a MMC in October- the only reason we knew something was wrong was because I woke up one day and just DIDN'T FEEL PREGNANT anymore- had a complete loss of all symptoms. It was like someone flipped a switch. Sooooo now I'm overanalyzing everything. I've been grateful for the few times I've gotten nauseated, gotten happy when my boobs hurt- and on the flip side I freak out when I cramp even though I had no cramping or spotting whatsoever with my miscarriage. I think I (maybe?) would feel a lot better if I could just see it, and see a heartbeat. Luckily I'm 5 weeks today and my OB wants a dating ultrasound sometime the week of the 12th, when I'll be between 6 and 7 weeks.
Sorry if I hijacked your thread, macydarling!

I dint feel very pregnant then I don't knew what it supposed to "feel" like

My symptoms have gone today and I'm bricking it. I've been having little cramps which I found reassuring and had queasiness and Watery mouth. All gone today and yesterday. I'm really scared.

Don't worry Choc, symptoms come and go for most ladies. One lady on another thread was saying that your body gets used to the HCG level so your symptoms go away and then the HCG starts rising again and you start feeling symptoms again!

AFM 6+2 and feeling awful!!! So nauseous 24/7, hope it calms down soon but I know HCG doesn't peak until 8 weeks so I'm doubting it will. Good Lord!

Don't worry Choc, symptoms come and go for most ladies. One lady on another thread was saying that your body gets used to the HCG level so your symptoms go away and then the HCG starts rising again and you start feeling symptoms again!

AFM 6+2 and feeling awful!!! So nauseous 24/7, hope it calms down soon but I know HCG doesn't peak until 8 weeks so I'm doubting it will. Good Lord!

I'm that lady! It's the only idea that is keeping me sane when I don't feel my symptoms so strongly. And for me, it seems to be somewhat true. My symptoms come in waves...a day where I feel good, the next day or so a little more noticeable ickiness, then a day of tolerable grossness and then back to feeling good. At least that is how its been the past week or so. Yesterday I felt really good, but today brushing my teeth was a nightmare and certain smells made me queasy for a little bit off and on.

Hey ladies, quick update here at 6+2...no shortage of symptoms these days :sick: this nausea is quite possibly the worst I have ever felt! Hopefully it means the little one is doing well!

macydarling, I caved and told my doc how horrible I was feeling. She prescribed diclectin without a bat of an eye. Second full day of taking it today and I'm feeling much better! If you can't keep anything down or you can't bring yourself to eat, it's a great option!

After vomiting everything, even water for 3 days straight I went to a walk in clinic. Diagnosed with hyperemesis and prescribed zofran. It takes the edge off so I can sip water but I am still horribly nauseated and cant eat :( He only gave me a few pills and said to call my ob if it continues, but my booking appt with the birth center isnt until the 20th. And my ins doesnt kick in til Sunday. Ive already paid 600+$ out of pocket for the walk in clinic and cant afford anymore. Doesnt seem normal that I still cant eat though does it?

That doesn't seem normal at all! And hyperemesis, is pretty serious from my understanding. You can become dehydrated or mal-nourished. Is there anyone you could call the birth center and talk to someone there? Hope you can get some help before the 20th! Not being able to eat is the worst!

Just checking in here, so sweet of you to be concerned sweetpea xx

I ended up being hospitalized and getting fluids via IV. They were concerned that my bp was elevated (I normally run low) and I had ketones in my urine. So they bumped up my nausea medication. I was finally able to hold down food today! Some fries :)

Here's hoping all this suffering= strong pregnancy!

Phew!! I'm so glad you got some more meds and everything is fine! I definitely think it's a good sign even though it's no fun to deal with. My meds are helping quite a bit too. I'm sort of eating normally though I'm starting to crave a lot of junk. Fries actually sound wonderful right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->