Newly pregnant, no symptoms...bad sign?

macydarling

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :wave: After a mmc and trying for 13 long mos, I finally got my bfp a few days ago!

The days leading up to my bfp, and the day of my missed period, I felt nauseated on and off and headache-y. I am 4w2d today and feel pretty normal. My only symptoms are insomnia and my breasts feel tender on and off.

I am a bit concerned that Im not nauseated anymore. With my mmc I had nausea from before a missed my period right on up to the end. Should I be concerned? The midwife told me that my previous mmc puts my at no higher risk for another and it was basically just bad luck. Im trying to relax but I cant deny Im anxious about another mmc...

Try not to worry (easier said than done I know) :) every pregnancy is different. It is still very early for symptoms anyway :)

I'm 6w+6 today and my nausea didn't kick in until about a week ago. Also, my breasts are tender on and off as well. Especially when I take my bra off lol. Every pregnancy is different! Who knows, you may be one of the lucky ones who doesn't experience MS. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies. That makes me feel better. I guess just because I was so sick with my last preg I just expected that to happen again. Lol.

Sometimes when we get our early bfp our mind tricks us into having a few symptoms. But real symptoms tend to kick in about 6 weeks when the hcg starts going up!

Im 4+2 and my symptoms dont seem as strong today. Ive had sore boobs for a few days but theyre ok now, i do still feel tired though. I had a mc at 6 weeks a few years ago and symptoms disappearred then so i understand your concern. Im trying not to stress myself out today x

Thanks Blu. Its good to know Im not alone. Im so sorry for your loss.

Im super tired too! But I cant sleep at night lately so that is likely why lol.

With my mmc I never lost my symptoms which made it even more of a shock...

I bet it did, its a horrible thing to experience! I could sleep on a clothes line by 8pm but im waking up at silly oclock in the morning and cant get back to sleep. Roll on the 12 week mark x

I'm the same. 4+2 and the only symptoms I really notice all the time are super tiredness and cramps. I'm the same though, I wake up so early then toss and turn until a more reasonable hour. I can't imagine what it will be like once I get to 6 weeks and have a bunch of HCG. Crazy!

Tired here too...but then sometimes up for a couple hours in the middle of the night...ugh!

I'm 5weeks tomorrow and my only symptom really it's my rock hard nipples.It's making me very nervous. I should be thankful I guess but I'm worried it's a bad sign

Im 5 wks tomorrow too! Only symptoms I have are very tired and sometimes get out of breath. Bbs only hurt on and off. The dr said it is normal...so Im trying not to worry...

I am 10 weeks today and I haven't had any sickness at all (knock on wood).
Some smells, however, do make me gag a little, but no vomiting whatsoever.
I asked my doctor because I too was worried, but he said every pregnancy is different and I would be considered one of the "lucky" ones to not experience morning/night sickness.

Thanks hun! Im still not sick, but I am very tired & hungry...& emotional! :haha: my poor DH. Glad to hear you're one of the "lucky ones"!

It's been a week since my last post so I'm 5+2 today and still not a ton of symptoms! Today I was just starting to feel a little ill and dizzy but nothing other than that. My boobs don't even feel bigger! I probably shouldn't complain but I've been waiting for bigger boobs since I was 16 and realized they weren't going to grow bigger than a B lol!

18 weeks and pretty much no symptoms this whole pregnancy other than tiredness which has now stopped so please don't worry this does not mean anything is wrong xxx

It's been a week since my last post so I'm 5+2 today and still not a ton of symptoms! Today I was just starting to feel a little ill and dizzy but nothing other than that. My boobs don't even feel bigger! I probably shouldn't complain but I've been waiting for bigger boobs since I was 16 and realized they weren't going to grow bigger than a B lol!

I barely had any symptoms during week 5. Now in week 6 my boobs are hurting more, still stupidly tired, and nausea is kicking in.

I have small boobs too - I'm an A cup! For some reason my left boob has grown huge and veiny and my poor little right boob still looks the same, except the areola is bigger :haha:

Aww that sounds awful! I'm starting to feel really ill today at 5+5. Not looking forward to week 6 and on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->