Newlyweds TTC

:-( poor lolley

I'm pretty sure most people who have miscarriages view new pregnancies with the same amount of skepticism, all natural emotions for someone who has gone through what you have.

My doggy I'd having her AF so we decided to cut half the house access off of her as it's all carpeted and we want to do it now anyway so when the baby is here she can sleep in the tiled area at night and not on the carpet, because unless she has the backdoor open she piddles inside! This has never mattered as I'm happy to leave the door open all night, but when the baby is here I don't want to do that anymore resulting in the dog being restricted to the tiles. Long story short! Last night was the first night we locked her in the other half of the house and she barked the entire night!!!! I'm talking ALL NIGHT! With maybe a half hour gap here or there if we were lucky, I got no sleep from 2am to 5am and was awake again at 6.30am and I only went to bed at midnight!

So it's a very sleepy day for me!

Oh my GTT test is now today, wish me luck

Love

good luck with your test hun :flower:

and whatever you do dont give in to your doggy as soon as you go to her in the night etc she will win, it may take a few night but it will work, i had to do it with the puppy (i have 2 dogs) only took 2 nights :). It will be worth it when it works :thumbup:

Lorts - your scans look amazing. I love the 4D ones!

I'm pretty excited today.... tomorrow is the first day in my fertile period for the month of September! This is our first month of trying, so hoping 1st time is a charm!

Good luck to everyone!

good luck with testing Betheney - I don't even know what that test is :shrug: Hope it works out with your dog. We already know that we will have trouble with our cats once :baby: arrives as they are very clingly and love to sleep with us and if :baby: is in the bassinet beside our bed I will not want the kitties in our room as I wouldnt want them trying to snuggle with :baby:

Happy :sex: nursenikki!

I'm off to prenatal yoga now will catch up tomorrow

xxxxxxxxx

Lal it's the glucose tolerence test to see if I'll have gestational diabetes, you will have one at approx 28 weeks but maybe only tge glucose screening test which is the one where they get you to drink the sugary drink then take your blood one hour later I know that's the one most Aussie women have who aren't at any higher risk but if it comes back with a bad reading they do the test I had which is one blood test followed by drinking the sugary drink then an hour later another blood test then an hour after that another blood test. I look like an addict with all these pin pricks in my arm.

Enjoy BDing nursenikki!!! I think it took only a month for us to get horribly sick of sex on demand. Lol. The month we got our bfp I remember thinking I don't think I can last another month of forced sex, but my hubby was more into NTNP so it made it difficult despite us both wanting a baby we weren't on the same page.

Lolley! Last night I so desperately wanted to give in and go rescue my baby aphro she just kept sooking, poor thing was so sad :-( I held my ground tho! I kept saying to myself "don't undo all the hardwork you've done so far tonight, only a few more hours" I thought about going and yelling at her for barking but wasn't sure if the attention (although negative) would just encourage her. I thought maybe I should open the door spray her with a water bottle yell at her then close the door, but again I didn't want to risk going backwards. I feel terrible! She has always been our baby and slept on our bed and I feel like one of those people who shove aside their pets when the baby comes but I really do have to be realistic about the process we have in place, it's not very baby friendly.

Love

Betheney you did fab :) dont go into her at all, your right even shouting is attention. Just make sure you give her extra cuddles during the day and especcially when baby comes. Then she will finally realise ok itd bedtime but i will be ok in the morning :) my 2 dogs are great at night and my eldest she is 11 was waiting for me when i brought both my boys home i just gave loads of fuss, let her sniff my baby and that was it.

Lolley you still have some pretty awesome temps!!! But did you change DPO 7?

i did, I had 2 very restless nights and temped normal time and then when i woke later, so i put the lower one in. Then when i temped the last 2 days they were around the same as the higher temp. So i asked the charting ladies and they said to put in my 5.30 temps just mark as sleep deprived, as its more accurate :shrug: but there still high :)

Betheney-How did the test go?
Nurse-Lots of baby dust to you!
Lolley- Yeah for high temps!

As for me-had a bit of spotting tonight. I'm afraid it might signal AF. Last few months I've had a few days of spotting before AF officially arrived. While I really hope it's not AF, if it is, it means the soy has kept my cycle to a normal length.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Welcome Nursie and good luck this month!
Lucie - I hope she does not get you :hugs:
Lolley - got my fingers crossed for you
Betheney - How is it going with your dog?

As for me we are back to :sex: this month, but are trying soft cups for the first time, and am worried that I,m doing it wrong and trapping the :spermy: outside :wacko::wacko:
well hope you all have a good weekend and :dust:

Lucie - test went well! 2 hours and 3 needles later. You never would know prior to being pregnant I was terrified of needles and would cry uncontrollably at the thought of one. Im so brave now I just stride on up and sit in that chair LOL. I will get the results next Thursday but I'm feeling really confident about it, I'm sure I'll have the all clear. I'm sorry if AF has started :-( here's to next month

lizlemon - situation with the dog looks like it's getting better, first night non stop barking from 2am-6am the second night it was 4am-6am then last night she barked for about 15mins about 3 separate times. So we are getting there! Hubby thinks once she hasn't got her AF we should let her back into the carpeted area but I think it's good habit for when baby us here but me and hubby aren't on the same page so we'll see.

Lolley - another fantastic temp!! By the looks of your older cycles 11 DPO should be the real indicator. Fingers crossed.

Love

Well done with the doggy :)
please try and stand your ground with hubby otherwise you will have to go through it all again when baby gets here and then you will have barking while baby sleeps :( and if you undo all the hardwork doggy will think she has won and may not be so easy next time :(

as for my temps, i agree with the 11dpo, but because you are stalking bear in mind i might only be 9do today as i had ovulation pain late at night and all through the early hours of the morning.

lucie,
what happened to that big dip in your chart? your temps look fab :)

Well ladies, AF officially arrived. :(

On one hand, I'm happy that this was a normal length cycle, while on the other hand I'm upset that it came at all. We are at 13 months TTC, and honestly, I had no idea a year and a month later, we'd still be TTC. I realize others have TTC much longer, but it still is very depressing.

DH has his urologist appointment Thursday. I'm excited it is finally here, but a bit annoyed that AF showed up today. If he is given the all clear on Thursday, there is a small chance I could get ahold of my dr. and get back on clomid in time (Friday will be cd5, and I've taken clomid previously cd5-9). If I can't I will do the soy again this month.
Please send good vibes our way for the appointment Thursday. I am very nervous.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Sorry :witch: got you Lucie! :hugs:

However look how much shorter your cycles are getting!!! :wohoo:

Go and get some softcups aswell as clomid/soy this cycle and you'll be on a winner I can feel all these :bfp:'s on their way!!!

Sending you lots and lots of :dust:!!!

Delly xxx

:hugs: Lucie so sorry she got you hunni.

Hope everything goes well with the test for your dh.

Lolley - thank you for the sweet MSG you left on my journal, you make everything sound much less stressfull and more bearable than it sounds in my head. LOL.

I haven't posted on this thread yet as I have been waiting for my GTT results before posting, the results which I should be posting about in approx 37 hours. But I still feel relatively positive and am not too worried about it all.

Lolley your temps look very promising I'm trying to resist the urge to demand you to test.

Lucie - congrats to the shorter cycle! And fingers crossed hubby gets sorted and you can get back on clomid this cycle.

Love

your welcome and its all true :)

nope not testing, too scared to :cry:

so im waiting :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g