Newlyweds TTC

Hey Ladies!

Lolley- I will have a look for some pics from Malta that Dan took, my bump is still pretty teeny tho considering I'm coming up to 6 months, more like a bumpette! LOL I was having a looksie at your chart, I think the first crosshair was right and temps are looking good so far :dust:

edit.....bumpette pic :)

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/DSCF1740-1.jpg https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/DSCF1806-1.jpg https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/DSCF1831-1.jpg
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/DSCF1741-1.jpg https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/DSCF1758-1.jpg​
Lucie-Just been stalking your chart its looking ace!!! :D Fingers crossed!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!

We been painting all weekend, Pud almost has a room now :D Just got the ivory bits and glossing to do and the paints on :D

Sending you all lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

oooo loving the piccys, the bump is gorgeous and you look really well :)

EDIT...

sorry i wrote as you were still putting more on and how on earth are you nearly 6 months :shock: where did that time go!!!

Phew finished tinkering now :D

I cant believe how quick its all gone, I'm 5 1/2 months, I seriously dont know where that went.

I think I'm going to have to invest in some comfy clothes for school tho, my stuff is just starting not to fit now :'( Oh well I had a good run LOL

Think I'll get some trousers and tops from asda as they're cheap and a few over the bump jeans as I cant stand anything tight round me :)

I'm hoping now I have a bump the lads at school will be a bit gentler with me as they can get a bit rough at times eeeeek!!!

yes i know that feeling of being at school at needing to be comfortable. When do you go back it seems i have a bit longer than most, i'm back next monday and i have my graduation on wednesday yay :)

i know alot of people think its scutty but have a look for some maternity stuff on ebay especially for work there are some right bargins and alot of it is new!!!

I've been looking on ebay, and affordable maternity, but I have yet another expensive month with Dan's birthday so just gonna grab a couple of pairs of trousers and a couple of tops from asda as they're on sale LOL.

We going back for training on Wednesday, YUK!!! Think the yr 7's are in Friday and then the rest Monday :(

BOOOOO!!!!

Oh well 9 weeks and I can say good bye to it for a while yippeeee!!!!

ooo i like sales :)

i never understant the reason behind kids going back on friday, what is the point! i think its good to have yr 7 in on a seperate day 1st but wouldnt monday be ok, grrrrrr. Were in monday for training all kids are in tuesday :(

So when are you thinking of finishing? november?

I think we should have a Maltese summer hol 12 weeks!!! :D

I'm thinking of going 2 weeks after oct half term and have my replacement in at the same time so they get used to the way I do stuff :)

Then will take till the last week in June off I think and I want to go back PT hopefully down to 3 days a week for a while till little man is a bit bigger :)

Quite excited!!

wow 12 weeks how fab, thats ok if they get the rest of the time off we do lol and lets be honest what bloody summer do we get here! could you imagine 12 weeks off with rain ugh :(

that sounds like a plan :) nice time off and just ease back in before the 6 weeks again lmao :haha:

Hi ladies!

Delly- awesome pics! Can't wait to see pics of the room once it is done.

Lolley-yeah for crosshairs!

As for me, I think I'm about 10 or 11 dpo, but I'm not sure. Honestly, I'm so beat from school I haven't been symptom spotting at all (which is most likely for the better!). We have only been in school for 6 days (174 to go), but I'm beat! Do your students really go back to school on a Friday?

I hope everyone is doing wonderfully.

Delly - Looking good hunni!! There is a bump there and its only going to get bigger! No more hiding! :happydance:

I bought most of my maternity stuff in the Next sale. It was 1/2 price or less. I got loads of bragains! I even bought stuff from mamas & papas in the sale before I was preggers! It was so cheap, I couldn't leave it! I put it in the loft and forgot about it till I needed it.

Lucie - Fingers crossed for you!!! :happydance:

I have my scan today. We are going to find out what team we are on so I will let you all know later! My appt isn't until 1440hrs and today is going ssssooooooooooooo slow!!!!!!!

X x X

Lorts- How exciting! Let us know what you find out!

So I put in my temp for this am, and FF gives me crosshairs. I am pretty sure I O over a week ago though. Do you guys know if there is a way I can delete the ch? Thanks!

There is somewhere but I can't remember where it's under override something

yep its in the overriding bit i did it to mine last month, you can just remove them or put them in for a day you know you ov'd :)

Lorts - :happydance: yay for scan today, please come and let us know about it.

Hey betheney how you doing?

well i decided to have a play with my chart as i was not happy with ff moving my crosshairs so i took out the last +opk and it put it back to where it was previous, im much happier now :)

***EDIT...

Lucie- i just had a look on ff for you, its under analysis click that then there is a section called tuning/overide.

Wow - this thread has got busy again :wohoo:

Lolley - your chart is looking good!!! :dust:

Delly - lovely pics! Bump is coming along!

Lucie - not long until testing :dust:

Lorts - yay for scan today! So excited to heard about it!

I was married in June of this year to my best friend of 4-5 years. Recently decided to try to conceive.....so September will be our first attempt! Could really use some support and advice!

:hi:

come and join us :)

this thread is a bit slow at the moment as most of the early member got their bfp :happydance: it does though give you chance to catch up with us and have a nosy through.

please ask if you want to know anything about any of us or about ttc we will do our best to answer, the ladies in here are fab and very supportive.

ok so where is lorts!!!! :coffee:

i want to see piccys of scan and what team she is im going with team :blue:

Hello, ladies! I've been quietly stalking several of the BnB threads for a couple of months now and finally decided to come in and say hello!:howdy:

My husband and I have been ttc with purpose but without aid since April of this year. After :witch: showed up today marking the beginning of cycle six I decided to sign on to this and a few other sites I've been devouring for a while.

Mid cycle (about 10 days ago) I started on B50 complex after reading enough and suspecting I had a shorter luteal phase. I started OPing after af last month immediately and was so confused I eventually said to hell with it and gave up for the month. It would be a moderately dark line looking like the next day was going to be a +opk, that night I tested again to see if I could catch an equally or darker test line than control only to find it TOTALLY non-existant. Repeat for a couple days=Me, giving up!

I bought my bbt about 10 days ago as well and have been trying to get into the hang of things before the upcoming cycle(the one starting today)but I work all different shifts throughout the week and dh works overnights, so my waking time is ALWAYS different, and to be honest occasionally I don't get four consecutive hours.

I was certain some of the signals I've had recently were leading me to a BFP in a few days but the brown spotting that started last night became light menstrual flow today. :growlmad:

So, this cycle will be the first one hopefully NOT stopping on the OPKs, attempting to monitor my BBTs, and having a full month of B complex (B6 obviously in there) to extend my luteal phase (can't hurt, right!? :))

Quick question though for you other ladies moderately new ttc: my cycles over the past few months went for 23 days, then 25, last month 28, this month 25/26 (I couldn't make up my mind on what day flow offically started in August, today being CD1 of the next phase). Any suggestions on what to do to lock that down for O date purposes?

Nice to meet you all, I look forward to hearing everyones storie unfold!

(sorry so long, clearly I must like talking about myself...:blush:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->