Newlyweds TTC

The waiting is over and I am VERY pleased to announce that Baby BOY H is being cooked!!!! :happydance: :blue: :happydance: :crib:

We had our scan at the hospital at 1440hrs. We were taken into the room bang on time. I had been told to say to the scan lady that we wanted to know the sex of the baby at the beginning of the appointment which I did. She replied "I can only give you my opinion" - I though :shrug: OK!

The scan got underway and one of the first thing she said to us was "the legs are crossed at the ancles" I though "oh great, this baby isn't going to play ball".

So, the scan got underway and everything is measuring fine and there are no problems...

She says "OK, lets see if I can tell the sex of this baby.......PAUSE...... I can't tell but it could be a girl" :growlmad: Well, derrrrrrr.... It could also be a boy!!! So we walk out of the hospital not knowing either way. :cry: My daughter kept on asking when were we going to find out if it was a girl or not. It was hard to explain to her that we weren't going to find out as she was really excited and had been all day.

Whilst driving home I called the private clinic and asked for a sexing scan :haha: we couldn't wait any longer! They could fit us in 1hr 15 mins later.

First View, the private clinic, put the scanner on my tummy and within seconds there it was...as bright as day... his willy!!! :haha: She said "well I don't know how they managed to miss that!!"

We were also lucky enough to have some 4D pictures done. We walked out of there on :cloud9: and feel so blessed to have been allowed to have a sneak preview of Baby H in 4D. (Our official appt for the 4D scan is at 26 weeks)

The 1st picture is a picture taken from under his bum... you can see his 3 legs!!! :laugh2: The second is the side on view of his winky!!!! LOL!! Poor lad - He isn't even born and I am already embarrassing him!!!! :haha:

Attachments

• Baby Boy H 20+4.jpg
    Baby Boy H 20+4.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 1_3.jpg
    1_3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1_19.jpg
    1_19.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 1_25.jpg
    1_25.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 1_28.jpg
    1_28.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
:wohoo: congrats on :blue: lorts!! What great pics!!

welcome dekerlady:flower: I can't really offer any advice as to when your ov day could be. I think it is really hard to pinpoint without charting. They cost a bit more but the opk's with the smiley face work great. I used them the month I got my bfp.

Oh no, i wasn't asking when my o day was. Haha. I was just asking if anyone had suggestions for locking down cycle length or anything. It's not that mine are all over the map, Just varying between 23-28 days more specifically with an avg of 25 it would help tremendously if I could figure out a way to make my cycles like clockwork that WASN'T contraceptives! Haha. Defeats the purpose, don't you think?

OH MY GOD Lorts i have been waiting for these all day and they are just fantastic :happydance:
The 1st 4d piccy looks like he is smiling :) and for once i was right with a boy, im never right i said delly was having a girl :shrug: so pleased everything is ok and there is no mistaking his little bits and pieces with thos piccys :)
Now you know its a boy do you have any names picked out yet?

actually do any of you graduates have any names yet?

:hi: derkerlady
nice to have a couple of new ladies here :)
im sorry but i dont think there is anyway i know of to give you a clockwork cycle if i knew the answer i think i would be a very rich woman and i would definately be using it myself! For charting purposes day 1 is when there is red flow rather than spotting as you said you were unsure what to put. I have been charting a while now so feel free to ask anything as you go along.

He sure is smiling! We have a couple of those pictures!! I am very impressed you guessed right! We kinda thought it was a boy cos the heartbeat sounded like a train! I also have 4 friends who are expecting girls so statistics would suggest I was having a blue!

We want an unusual name that can't be shortened... first we thought Boyd (cos there is a guy with that name on a car building/transforming TV programme DH watches) but I have gone off it.
We are now thinking Diesel... again, it has the car influence. We still like this one. I think its marmite, you either love it or hate it - but if you knew my DH and how much of a petrol head he is you would understand!
There is time to change! I changed my daughter's name the day I was induced!!!

i have just seen them on facebook there all fab :)

we have a few boys at school called diesel so its not so bad for me i know others try and put you off names i had it with my boys but its very personal and individual. I had names to choose from but didnt decide until they were in my arms and im still happy with the choices i made, their names really suit them. im sure whatever you decide will be perfect.

Love the scan pics,, i think im gearin up for ov hopfully the next coupke of days,, and when af arrives ik be abke to start on my 1st and hopefuly last cycke of cloomid xxxxx

ks- yay for ov lets hope you dont need any clomid at all :thumbup:

me and lucie are in the 2ww so make sure you come and join us :)

Welcome nursenikki and dekerlady! It's nice to have a few new faces around!

Lorts-what amazing pictures!

Thanks for the help on getting rid of the ch ladies. I took them out, and just left the O day blank, since I'm not 100% sure. I have no clue when to expect AF, as this is my first cycle off clomid (all my clomid cycles were around 31 days). I'm not even going to think about testing yet though!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Lucie-

I think your chart looks fantastic and your temps have never been this high, i have been stalking lol. Looking at it i think the minimum you can be is 7dpo but are prob further. I so hope this is your bfp :flower:

lets hope its implantation :)
just keep our fingers crossed.

Congrats on the baby boy lorts!!!!! I think me and lal are both on team yellow and with you and delly on team blue I wonder who will have our first team pinks!!

Your pictures are just gorgeous!!!! I love the 4d ones, aren't scans such a magical moment? I really treasure mine.

Love

By the way lolley your post ov temps look fantastic! Very high very regular the next few days will be the real interesting part

i know i cant believe them my self :shrug:

but im getting to the stage now where im dreading every temp i take, i dont want them to fall but im also petrified if they stay high and get my bfp, i really dont know how to feel. Both of us really want a baby but we still have our down days about the mc and its scary to think what if it happens again. I just dont think i can be excited about getting a postive test until im further along :( and i know thats so sad and i shouldnt be like that!

sorry to put a downer on the thread its just how im feeling today think its cause my dog not well too its not helping :(

Congrats on the baby boy lorts!!!!! I think me and lal are both on team yellow and with you and delly on team blue I wonder who will have our first team pinks!!

Your pictures are just gorgeous!!!! I love the 4d ones, aren't scans such a magical moment? I really treasure mine.

Love

Thank you! Statistics showed that I had to be having a :blue: as 2 friends have recently had :pink: and 4 of my friends are pregnant with :pink:. We are all due 2 weeks apart from each other so I HAD to be having a :blue:! I am over the moon! Everyone apart from 2 said I was having a :blue:!

I love the scans too. I love seeing them move! Baby H has massive hands!

I have to be honest and say that I don't know anything about charting or temps etc so I have to go by what the others are saying! Good luck to all in the 2ww. It all sounds very promising! :happydance:

Lolly - :hugs: Sorry to hear about your doggy. Hope is is nothing too serious and he/she gets better soon. :hugs:

Lolley - :hugs: sorry about your dog hun. Fingers crossed that you get your bfp this month and it is a sticky one.

Yep I am on :yellow: - At the moment I am convinced I am carrying a little man but DH thinks baby is a little girl. Only 19 weeks until we find out eeekkk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->