Newlyweds TTC

:-( Poor lolley, even if this month doesn't end in a BFP, it was still a pretty good cycle ov on CD24 is nothing to be ashamed about. How long you going to wait? 15DP0? or 17DPO in case your ov dates are wrong?

Love

my ov date is def either the one ff has put or the day after the pain i had this month was terrible.

im going to see what tomorrows temp is and go from there i think if its still up i may test.

yesterdays temp is a strange one again i marked the lower one i forgot to put sleep deprived i will do that in a bit, but i also got a temp later after 3 hours sleep at 36.61.so i put the lower temp just incase.

Lolley, Like I have said on a previous post, I know NOTHING about temping but everything reads really positive and I am [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< for your :bfp: !!

Lucie - Keep us posted with your hubby's appt. X

Lucie sorry she got you :hugs:- sending you loads of love and good vibes for the Dr app. Know exactly how you feel at the long time ttc, we are past the year mark now, and its a bummer. But PMA and this month we are using softcups and so far I like them and would recommend

Lolly i've got my fingers crossed for you x :flower:

well im now confused :(

my temp was still up this morning so i tested and it was -
im now 14dpo why is my temp so high if im not pregnant bloody stupid temps there so confusing, i was convinced there would be a line this morning when i saw the reading om my thermometer :shrug:

what test did you use Lolley?? Superdrug earlys are really good if you can get hold of one as your temps look ace!! XxX

it was a frer so thought it would show, im waiting till the weekend now, if af doesnt show i will get superdrug, i used those last time :)

im off to my graduation now :happydance:

have a good dy ladies :flower:

Oh have fun playing dress up!! That's the best bit!! Oh and drinkies after xxx

I got a BFN the first day of my temp spike and a BFP the second.

Fingers crossed this is it lolley

you put spotting on your ff chart, does it feel like af is coming?

Love

its not spotting as such its like slightly coloured cm but not pink like a beige lol but just marked it anyway, i dont feel anything i have had cramping on and off so not sure :(

Good luck to you and your DH tomorrow Lucie :flower:

so

I HAVE THE ALL CLEAR THAT I HAVE NOT DEVELOPED GESTATIONAL DIABETES!!!!!

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

more in depth post on my journal about the check up

What wonderful news Betheney!

Lolley- Waiting on pins and needles to hear what you find out. Are you going to wait until the weekend to test again?

DH has his urologist apt tomorrow (Thursday) morning at 9. I am sooooooo nervous! I will fill you in!

Hope everything is well with everyone!

brilliant news Betheney :)

hope everything goes well today Lucie, i will be looking for your post later.

afm - temp took a huge drop for me this morning so af will be here either today or tomorrow, im not upset by it as the soy is helping my cycles get shorter and its only our first cycle trying after mc. I am however miffed by my temps why on earth did they stay so high and for so long they have never done that stupid body. Also next month we will of been trying for 12 months and thats a bit upsetting, so im right with you there Lucie :(

But on a happier note my graduation yesterday was fab, my photos are on acebook for anyone who wants a nosey. We all had a lovely day :)

Thanks lucie!! Now I'm hanging out to hear about your appt. Good luck.

Lolley - I'm sorry this cycle is ending in AF, I know most say it's not over until the witch shows her face which is true but I always knew when it wasn't that month. Maybe your Ov dates are off by two days because a 16day LP is really long even for you. Do you think you will try a higher dose of soy? Try and get in an earlier ov? I know your sad you've been TTC for 12 months and that it sucks *hugs* and I'm not trying to sugar coat it or anything but i know when I reached the 6 month mark and I was really miserable, I counted the cycles we actively were TTC and was happy to see it was 4, my brain was always happy with that number, count your cycles instead and don't count the one after the MC or ones where you didn't BD around ov. I know it sounds silly but it always helped my peace of mind. You have such long cycles sometimes it's not like 12 months is 12 cycles. I mean you have had Pretty much 6 full cycles in roughly 10 months according to FF 1/6 ended in a BFP and one you didn't TTC as it followed the miscarriage so you really got a BFP in 1/5 cycles! And considering the cycle starting on the 17th of march you didn't even BD around ov (unless you count BD in the am 3 days before) you really got a BFP in 1/4 cycles!!!! Those are pretty good odds, it just looks like forever because you have such long cycles sometimes.

Love

yep no doubt about it my temp has took too much of a drop to be anything else! I think ov could be a day out but no more than that, maybe my body is still trying to figure itself out lol, I have had a 15 day lp before cant remember which month so that would make more sense and mean af will be tomorrow, no sign of her yet,no more spotting either.

Yep im doing 150mg of soy this time if i can get it down to day 20 i would be really happy then probaby wouldn't mess anymore i can cope with ov around cd 20 every month :)

Thanks Betheney i know what you mean the 1st couple of months were completely off because i wasnt expecting such long cycles, we bd around day 14 as you do then just when we wanted, so those were out straight away :)

Well ladies, dh's apt went ok. I really liked the dr-he seemed like a "take charge" kind of guy. The only thing I didn't like was that when I told him my age (32) he said "oh...the clock is ticking". Anyway he examined dh and he thinks he may have a Varicocele (I think that is how it is spelled). He said even if dh has one, it doesn't mean he's infertile. We scheduled an apt. on the 24th for a repeat of the SA and he will also get an ultrasound. We will meet back with the dr. on Oct. 5th to discuss the results. The dr. also said that dh didn't have an abnormally high white blood count in his previous SA (we were told he did).

So it looks like I will take the soy again this cycle. Thanks ladies for your good vibes! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Betheney - glad to hear all went well with the test :happydance:

Sorry about :witch: Lolley :hugs: yay that graduadtion went well - congrats!

Lucie - sounds like you got a good dr on your side. Too bad about the smart ass comment though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->