Newlyweds TTC

Hi ladies

AF got me on sunday so on to next month, oh well, we didnt stand much/if any chance last cycle so onto this one.

xxxx

We took our 1st test this morning....with negative results :( My monthly is due today....so we will see what happens.

Good luck to everyone!

Hi ladies!

I'm glad to be home. This past weekend was exhausting. There were many bumps, but the happy couple is married, and madly in love, so that's all that counts, right?

As for me, I'm afraid I may have O'd on Friday or Saturday. I had many twinges both days. That would be rather early for me to O. Also, we didn't have a chance to BD as Friday night I spent with the bride and Saturday we were just too tired to. Now we can't BD again until after Friday. DH goes in Friday morning for his second SA and his ultrasound (to check for a Varicocele). Plus I'm pretty sure I have another sinus infection. I've had pain in my face and tooth since Saturday night. :( I'm pretty miserable. I'm also SUPER nervous for DH's results, so keep your fingers crossed please.

Lincoln, sorry AF got you.

Nurse, sorry for the - test.

Liz, thanks for the PMA.

Lolley, how's it going? Still waiting to O?

How's everyone else doing?

Hi ladies!

I'm glad to be home. This past weekend was exhausting. There were many bumps, but the happy couple is married, and madly in love, so that's all that counts, right?

As for me, I'm afraid I may have O'd on Friday or Saturday. I had many twinges both days. That would be rather early for me to O. Also, we didn't have a chance to BD as Friday night I spent with the bride and Saturday we were just too tired to. Now we can't BD again until after Friday. DH goes in Friday morning for his second SA and his ultrasound (to check for a Varicocele). Plus I'm pretty sure I have another sinus infection. I've had pain in my face and tooth since Saturday night. :( I'm pretty miserable. I'm also SUPER nervous for DH's results, so keep your fingers crossed please.

Lincoln, sorry AF got you.

Nurse, sorry for the - test.

Liz, thanks for the PMA.

Lolley, how's it going? Still waiting to O?

How's everyone else doing?

Lucie, i hope the appointemnt goes well and fingers crossed they give you some answers.

| am pretty peed off today as off from work feeling ill - cold from hell and achey and now I have started AF cramps all geering up for the witch tomorrow :cry: I have had enough of TTC. It is not fun :growlmad:and just emotionally naff.

Anyway rant over, PMA to everyone else!!!!
xxxx

Hi everyone,

:hugs: to everyone, one af, one - test, 3 of us peed off. Not a good week really.

Lucie- sending lots of best wishes for your dh test, im sorry you didnt get to bd i know how that feels :( but glad you had a fab weekend. I think we are more tuned in to notice any bumps that are about and we are bound to feel something towards them unfortunately theres nothing i can say to make you feel better just send lots and lots of :hugs:

Liz - hope your feeling better soon and the witch doesnt show, you can join me and Lucie if you like with the i've had enough attitude, lets ope we all get our sticky bfp's soon :hugs:

yes im still waiting you know my cycles :dohh:
although i have to say i have had niggley ovaries since cd 9, which is different for me amd watery cm since yesterday and tmi lots of it, i keep thinking i have wet myself lol. Getting pretty good lines on the opks but the last couple of months they dissapeared and then came back again :shrug: if i can get my o day to around cd 20 i will be so happy and then i will stick to that mg soy at the moment im still playing with the mg!

sending :dust: to everyone

Hey Ladies!

Sending you big :hugs: and even more :dust:

Lucie-I hope your sinus' clear soon there is nothing worse!!! I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for your hubby!

Lolley-from the beginning your cycles are much better, keep diddling with the mg I'm sure you'll find the perfect dose really soon!!! I O'd on CD 19 the cycle I got preggy with Pud so if you go round that day it'll be all good :D

Liz-I had terrible cramps the day before my :bfp: I thought I was out for sure, even had a massive moody strop about it as I was spotting aswell, turns out little man was just getting comfy so dont despair just yet, its not over till the :witch: is on her broom!!

I'm keeping my FX'd for you all!!!

All is ok here although I have had a nasty UTI for over a week now, been given some more antibiotics which hopefully will make me feel more human. I dont think its helped I been busy at work but at least I'm close to a loo!!!

LOTS OF PMA AND :dust:

Delly xxx

:cry::cry::cry:I've been got by that pesky witch. I can not express how annoyed I am, but haho on to then next month again

Hi ladies

Hugs to everyone AF got and anyone else that neds it.

Been having ups and downs with hubby again but we are back on track and just waiting AF now as i know i wont have caught this month.

xxxxx

im newly wed...well nov 09 lol
I love 7 miles outside lincoln:thumbup:

welcome and :dust: to you. October is going to be a good month, we need some BFP's on this thread!!!

Liz- Sorry AF got you.

Welcome Babyhopes!

Delly- Hi! Sorry to hear of your UTI. I know how bad those suck!

As for me, went to the Dr. yesterday and am now on antibiotics for my sinus infection. DH goes first thing tomorrow for his SA and ultrasound. On one hand I am excited to finally have answers, but on the other I am scared for what they might find. I will be sure to update you ladies as soon as I know anything!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi girls. If any of you remember my brother broke his foot a while ago well we have been on the waiting list this while time to get surgery for thee screws to be taken out. Poor tacker was booked for 7am then it got pushed to 10am then at 12.30 he still hadn't gone in. so I left this morning and just came back now at 2.30 and he's gone in but nobody can tell me when he went in so I have no idea if I'm here for another half hour or 4 hours.

Lucie I'm very anxious for your results my fingers are crossed

im stuck at hospital too Betheney my mom is in for an op today :(
hope your bro is ok

Lucie sending massive :hugs: hope everything is ok today please let us know

can anyone help, i tried to change my avatar pic it wont let me put anything in their now :( wont let me put one of my own on or a link to a web thingy???

***EDIT***

i forgot i had been un-subscribed to the thread again, if you remember it happened a while ago to us all!

i did it, think it was not working the other night :)

Lolley I do remember when that happened I pm'd one of the administrators and sher had no idea what I was talking about. You can resubscribe in the thread tools at the top of the page. As for the avatar pic I always have trouble with them so I have no idea.

I hope this month your body can manage to release that egg first try rather than releasing it on the second attempt. Have your opks started to get lighter yet?

Lucie - still anxiously waiting to see how you go.

Love love love

i have re-subscribed now, stupid thing!

so do i :wacko: everything seems very different this month i have had lots of ovary pain from cd9 and watercm as you can see on my chart and lots of it! my opks were quite dark then light now seem to be picking back up, just see what todays bring. I have another 5 days before my target day of cd 20 so still hoping.

Lucie-Good luck for your DH's results I'll have my fingers crossed!

Lolley-I hope your mum's op goes well and that your eggy will hurry itself up and go find a :spermy:

Betheney-Hope your little bro is ok and not too sicky from anaesthetic when he's round!!! Oh and enjoy your new pram, I read you were picking it up :D

Liz-I'm sorry the stupid :witch: got you. I hope she falls off her broom!!!

Bit of bad news today about Pudding, I've just got back from the hospital after a scan and he's measuring too small :( I now have to go back twice a week and growth scans every 2 to see whats happening.
Other than being dinky tho he seems to be perfect and is wriggling away so I'm hoping he's just small rather than anything more sinister.
On the plus side I got some new antibiotics and they seem to be doing the trick, I only had to pee once last night which is a big improvement on the 4-7 times usually!!!

Anyway lots of :dust: to everyone!!!

Delly xxx

Thanks Delly :)

Please dont read too much into the measurements, so may people get wrong results myself included.

they said my youngest was a certain weight and he was much bigger, i cant remember now what they said. Also my ex-husban and his wife have just had a baby she had to go twice a week like you and have a scan every week said she hadn't grown and it turns out she had a sonogropher that didnt measure the legs which threw the weight completley off. I have heard this alot and then they go on to have lovely size/ weight babies please dont stress yourself out. That will do you and pudding no good. Sending :hugs:

Delly, sorry to hear your news, but at least they are monitoring and as Lolley says they might be nothing wrong. The best thing is he is wriggling away and happy in there :thumbup:

Lolley hope your mum is Ok and that all the good signs contiune.

Lucie - got my fingers crossed for you

Betheney - hope your Brother recovers quick.

As for me, I'm still at home fighting off the ill, but feeling a lot better, if not a bit cooped up. Seeing DR tomorrow for referall, we were told to come back after inital tests 3 months ago. Sadly it is a different DR so hope he is as nice as our usual one. Hope you all have a good Friday and weekend
xxx :dust:

very sad as had bad news from Dr been referred on and lots of IVF talk. I really wanted to be able to get pregnant the normal way. Feel like poo and sad for myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->