Newlyweds TTC

:hugs:
I know its not the best news Liz, but hopefully they'll beable to tell you whats what and have a lovely bouncing :baby: at the end of it.

I know lots of peeps who went on to have IVF and then still concieved naturally because somehow the pressure was off.

Sending you lots of :hug: and :dust:

Delly xxx

Hi ladies!

I'm glad to be home. This past weekend was exhausting. There were many bumps, but the happy couple is married, and madly in love, so that's all that counts, right?

As for me, I'm afraid I may have O'd on Friday or Saturday. I had many twinges both days. That would be rather early for me to O. Also, we didn't have a chance to BD as Friday night I spent with the bride and Saturday we were just too tired to. Now we can't BD again until after Friday. DH goes in Friday morning for his second SA and his ultrasound (to check for a Varicocele). Plus I'm pretty sure I have another sinus infection. I've had pain in my face and tooth since Saturday night. :( I'm pretty miserable. I'm also SUPER nervous for DH's results, so keep your fingers crossed please.

Lincoln, sorry AF got you.

Nurse, sorry for the - test.

Liz, thanks for the PMA.

Lolley, how's it going? Still waiting to O?

How's everyone else doing?

:( to not able to BD, hope hubbys appointment goes well xx

sorry AF got you Lizlemon, big hugs hunny xxxx

Delly- big hugs to you too, Im sure pudding is fine hunny, try not to worry xxxx

AF gone for me, so let the baby making commence xxx

GRRRRRRRRRR still not getting updates :(

I have been at the hospital all weekend, my mom had some complications but seems ok now :) so not had chance to catch up.

Lucie - how was the appointment?

Liz - sending lots of :hugs: sorry it wasnt the news you wanted hun, but i agree with Delly. They know what there doing and will be able to help and as she said lots of couples find out their pg while waiting for ivf :)

Lizlemon - I'm sorry you feeling bummed about the results, I know a couple who were ttc for 2 years and the month before ivf they conceived, it is possible. Even if you do have to have ivf don't be disheartened, thankfully the option exists. The light at the end of the tunnel is the baby just keep remembering that.

Lolley - your opks how are they going? I'm getting very anxious and stalking your ff like crazy.

Lucie - I've been on here so much waiting for the results from the us. I do help everything went okay and if there is a problem I hope it can be identified and repaired, nothing worse than getting no answers.

Love

thanls for all your kind comments. Now we have to work outhow to make healthy mr wigglies!!! On wards and upwards. So any suggestions please feel free to tell!!!
Hope you all have had a good weekend x

Hey Betheney, opks been the same for days now, no change :( still very niggly but nothing new, my temps are very flat though too, not had that before?

Liz - my hubby takes wellman and omega 3 both good for the spermies :)

We have been so busy lately! Its hard to keep up with everything! Sorry to all having troubles. We have not taken another test since the negative one last week......but my monthly has yet to arrive, making me about a week late! We have another test at home to take....so we are keeping our hopes up! :)

Good luck to everyone, October is going to be a good month!

Lolley - I did notice that, not sure if that's a good thing our a bad thing, surely it would be a good thing. damn cycles changing everytime. Usually you get two cycles of opks going up then back down and you ov on the second lot. This time with constant in and out opks i don't know what to think.

Liz - I know in Aus the pre-natal and anti-natal vit that is taken by pretty much all pregnant women is elevit and they just made a new range called manevit, it has little spermy logo on it so I assume its to help spermy quality. Google.it.

Lucie - I'm getting.awfully anxious you haven't posted, I really do hope everything is ok.....

Niki - everything sounds very promising good luck.

Hi ladies...sorry to keep you in suspense. We go back to the dr. on Oct. 5th for the results, so I don't really know anything yet.

Delly- Hope your results are good! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Liz- Sorry the news wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Oh lucie I thought being an ultrasound they can give you the results while you are there. How annoying is having to wait! Humph!

lucie - thats rubbish, can't believe they make you wait again. As if we don't do enough waiting! Sending lots of good vibes in the hope everything is good :)

AFM - :( opks non existent again yesterday my target day of cd 20 is today!
Just waiting to see what todays is, when im home from work.Bored now :coffee:

Ggggrrrrr lolley if your body is doing the two attempts at ovulation again that first attempt was drawn out way to long. I hope its not over a week to the next one if that's what it's doing.

Lovd

Sorry I have been rubbish at keeping up in here. Hope everyone is well and here is a big dose of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Test #2 this morning.....with neg results. And still no monthly! I'm really frustrated :(

Hello everyone,
hope we are all doing well -
Lucie - hope the results come back good for you two,
Lolley - hoping for the big O for you
Nursenikki - hoping a BFP comes your way!!!
Betheney and lovealittle1 hope your little beans, or not so little beans are being well behaved!

We have been proactive, choosen our clinic and booked our first appointment for mid Nov. In the mean time we are going all out, extra loose trousers and vit for OH and Clear blue monitor and soft cups etc! and maybe we wont need that appointment.....
xxxx

OMG the GP has phoned, we missed his call, he's sked us to phone tomorrow about 3rd SA results...... good or bad......but impressive that he is making personal calls, we decided to wait before getting results as it feels fait accompli ......

Sorry Nikki :hugs:

Liz let us know what they say, sending lots of best wishes so that everything is ok :)

Lucie - wow you have crosshairs, you only had them once before i was shocked :haha:

Hi all!

Lolley-I'm really confused about the CH. I could have sworn I O'd around the 18th, due to twinges I had. But we shall see.

Could you guys send some good vibes towards my mom? She has a ruptured disc in her back and has to have surgery on Monday.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->