Newlyweds TTC

Sending lots of positive vibes to your mum lucie, hope she makes a speedy recovery xxxx

The GP phoned OH - on his first day at new job - not good lower again, they keep on going lower, motility ok though :) GP says the clinc will have to try to give him something to make the count higher .......roll on Nov!

Lucie - as always sending best wishes for your mom :flower:

my mom is on the mend now (at last)

Liz - sending lots and lots of :hugs: try the vits i said my hubby is using, i didnt get a sniff of a bfp before he was on them :) he takes wellman (not the sports ones though) and omega 3 both supposed to be fab for quality of the spermies :flower:

afm - +opk today :happydance: we have been bding loads every other day so now gonna do loads more :haha:

Hey Ladies!

Lucie-Sending lots of love for your mum!!!

Lolley-YAY for the OPK whoooop get :sex: jiggy with it as much as possible!!!

Liz-keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending lots of good vibes!! Softcups I think would really help!!!

All is ok here, all scans etc have been fine, but I'm really anaemic again and UTI lingering on :cry: I have to go clinic early Monday morning to see the head honcho at hossy to sort me out.
Work have put me on early maternity leave aswell so now I'm a free woman at 29 weeks! :)

Anyway sending you all LOADS of :dust:

Delly xxx

Lucie - sending lots of good vibes and warm wishes for your Mom

Lolley - Happy :sex:

Lizlemon - Sorry about the results but hopefully they will give him what he needs to make the count higher.

Nursenikki - any news?

Delly - yay for being on mat leave :happydance: Hope the head honcho can sort out the UTI and anameia.

Not much to report here. I am down to double digits tomorrow and 1 week until 3rd tri!!!

Hope everyone is well.

Think Im about OVing and did BD yesterday so fingers ccrossed xx

:hi: ladies

how is everyone, its gone quiet again!

good luck lincoln.

Well im not happy again, had really bad ovulation pain in my right ovary early hours of monday morning. Woke up this morning expecting to see a temp rise and nothing and now i have pain in my left ovary. WTF :shrug:

and look at my chart and how much bding we have done im wearing poor hubby out, stupid body!

Hey girlies!!

Lolley-Maybe you ov'd with the right and the lefts getting in on the act? Twins anyone?? I wore Dan out the month we got our :bfp: if we hadnt have got Pud we would have deserved a gold star!

Lincoln-keep going with the nookie to catch that eggy!!!

Hope everyone else is keeping well!!

I am at the hospital/clinic every day except Thurs, so at least they're keeping a close eye on Pudding! (Its a good job I was sent on Maternity leave)
Everything around Pud is fine, but my bloods are still out so I have to go and be jabbed on Wednesday and we have the growth scan on Fri so we'll know more. I'm hoping he's just diddy and not ill with it.

We have FINALLY finished Pud's nursery I'll take some better piccys than ones on FB because the nursery chair came today and its in there and built :)

Anyway ladies sending you all lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

Just a quick check in.

My mom's surgery went ok. She may be able to go home today.

We are sitting at the urologist's office waiting for our apt to get dh's results. Only we were just told that our apt is now going to be 40 minutes LATER because the Dr. isn't here yet. I am beyond pissed! I wish my job allowed me to show up late.

Oh lucie it's midnight here hope I can stay online long enough to read you results, my fingers are crossed

Well I'm back.

It's kinda good news/bad news.

Good news- SA shows volume is at 2.0, up from 1.1 in May (2.0 is normal), and motility is up to around 50% (was in the 30s last time I believe).

Bad news- count went from around 75 mil to 45 mil. Morphology was 17%, now is 7%. :(. Plus he does have a varicocelle (forgive the misspelling-on my iPhone). He will have to have outpatient surgery to correct this. Dr. also put him on clomid for 3 months. We don't have a date for the surgery yet. I will let you guys know when we do.

Thanks for being there girls. I hope you know how much I appreciate your friendship. I hope all of you are doing well.

I think it's good news! I know it sucks you have a problem but its a fixable problem!!! Just a slight hurdle then you'll be well on your way making babies.

Yay for the good news that loads better :)

and :hugs: for the not so good news. What does the varicole thing mean? excuse my ignorence and i didnt know they could ive men clomid thats fab, do they think it will improve the not so good stuff?

Were always here for you hun, you know that :flower:

Thanks ladies.

Lolley- it "heats up" the area and the extra heat kills sperm, or causes the motility, morphology, and count to be abnormal. Before I came to BnB, I had never heard of men going on clomid either. The dr. said it would improve the count, motility, and to some extent, the morphology. The bad news is that morphology is the hardest one to improve. But I will just keep thinking positive, and hope it works for us.

wow!!!

well im just glad there looking into everything properly for you and can do something about it. At least its sounding positive that they can help to improve things.
So for now lets keep our fingers crossed that it can all be done quickly and you can get your well deserved bfp :thumbup:

Did they give you more clomid too?

I'm with Betheney - You will be well on your way to the BFP in no time. Think positive. You have the answer to the problem and possible solutions to the problem. A result I say!! :happydance:

I did know guys could take clomid either! You learn something new every day!!

Good news about your mum to. :thumbup:

Lucie- :hugs: I hate mixed bag diagnosis, I'm glad things are on the up and as soon as DH has his op it'll be all systems go, I just feel for you having to wait etc Really pleased to hear your mum is on the mend too!!! I NEVER knew men could have clomid, every day's a school day!! x

We finally finished Pud's nursery and here are some decent photo's on this link :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...puddings-nursery-photo-heavy.html#post7170485

Sending lots of positive vibes and :dust: there are some :bfp:'s on the horizon, I can feel it in my ever emptying waters xxxx

Delly - I love it, like i said on facebook its fab and you have done a great job :)

I have my rise wooo so hopefully Delly's prediction of twins won't be happening i would have a nervous breakdown lol :wacko: but i suppose that means im joining Lucie in the 2ww :)

And Lucie your chart is looking good :) lets hope you dont need any help at all :dust:

How is everyone else???

Bad news ladies. Spotting started today. Af can't be too far behind. :(

By the way, hubby's surgery has been scheduled for October 29th.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi Lucie,
hows the spotting because thats one fab temp rise today???

good news about dh's appointment being so soon :)

sending lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->