Newlyweds TTC

Lolley thanks for dropping by my journal but I thought I should ask about your temps here. I think your chart looks great such steady less erratic temps, i wonder when you ovulated as it took a few days to get that rise, I remember you mentioning ov pains, what days were they? Doesn't really matter tho, you've done more than enough bd lol.

Lucie I think its fab the surgery is so soon, I wonder how long after till you can get back to bding and how long from the surgery it will take to get his spermies a little better.

Lolley thanks for dropping by my journal but I thought I should ask about your temps here. I think your chart looks great such steady less erratic temps, i wonder when you ovulated as it took a few days to get that rise, I remember you mentioning ov pains, what days were they? Doesn't really matter tho, you've done more than enough bd lol.

Hey Betheney,

shouldnt you be sleeping?

yes i am impressed with my temps this month not sure whats happened but they look fab, even if i do say so myself :) The O pains were late sunday and quite bad through the early hours of monday morning so im not sure if ff is right or it just took a couple of days extra :shrug:

hmmm enough bd? do you think so :haha:

I know I know it's 2am, but I napped late and now I'm wide awake. I've been up making muslin blankets and face washers and fitted bassinet sheets, I've gone nuts with my sewing machine and am loving it.

oooooooo you have the nesting bug with the sewing machine lol x

Hi ladies! Just the smallest bit of spotting today- a really tiny bit. Not sure if I should put it in FF as spotting or not. I am a bit bummed that dh's op is scheduled a day before I am supposed to O (according to my FF iPhone app). It just feels like another month wasted. I am trying to remain positive though. I just hope this op fixes things for us.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Lucie.

im waiting for your temp today, your chart is looking so good :)

If she does get you, which i hope is not the case, maybe think of the op as a fresh start. I would feel the same not being able to bd when neded. But on the positive side DH will have his op and you can start again without having a long wait. It could of been ages until they got him sorted im so pleased for you its so soon.
sending you lots of :dust:

I got my cross hairs today :happydance:

but my coverline is soooo high, anyone any ideas???

Betheney,

i dont have a clue, but im not overly fussed as you said i have it covered :) i will just wait to test longer if af doesnt show.

its the cover line that is bothering me :(

Lucie,

look at your temps :thumbup: any more spotting? when are you testing?

hmmmm not sure then, just feel one small drop and it will be below the line :wacko:

how are you doing anyway more sewing so i have read lol x

Hi ladies! Just the smallest bit of spotting today- a really tiny bit. Not sure if I should put it in FF as spotting or not. I am a bit bummed that dh's op is scheduled a day before I am supposed to O (according to my FF iPhone app). It just feels like another month wasted. I am trying to remain positive though. I just hope this op fixes things for us.

Hope everyone is doing well!

:test: I had that sort of spotting with Pudding, hubbys op may be to brew baby no 2 :)

Honestly I was spotting and thought I was out of the game the day before :bfp: even went on the cyclone the day before at coney island and did neck a good ole long island iced tea thinking I was out.

Fingers crossed for everyone's :bfp:'s this month!!!

Things are looking up with Pud, well sort of....
He's still small, but he is growing he's just dinky. The hospital also mentioned that they would induce me around 37-38 weeks so any time from the end of nov first week in dec.

Anyway lots of :dust: for all!!!

Delly xxx

Hey ladies!

So no spotting today. I am not sure when I am going to test. It seems like in the past whenever I decided to test, AF came the next day. So I'm not deciding to test, and I'll hope that will keep AF away. :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Lucie you had a cycle back in may that lasted 33 days but your temps were alot lower. This month is looking really good. Hang out till 35? Oh I hope this is it! I don't mean to put a damper on it but did the docs day what your chances of conceiving are at the moment?

Love

Lucie,

im sending you loads and loads of :dust: :dust: :dust:

im so hoping this is it for you :)

Temp dropped this morning. I also had some red spotting earlier today, but nothing since. If AF is coming, I wish she'd just hurry up and get here all ready. Each month she shows, it feels like a piece of my dream dies.

I also looked up more info on dh's surgery, and it appears that we won't be able to bd at all for at least three weeks. So that's another month gone. I am just having a hard time thinking positively.

I'm sorry to be a Debbie Downer today. I hope everyone else is having a better day than I am.

Lucie,

sending :hugs:

Dont be silly i had a crappy few weeks not long ago, you can moan all you like on here, we all understand :flower:

your temp went back up a bit today! any spotting? still keeping my fingers tightly crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->