Newlyweds TTC

Omg delly!!!!

Good luck!

can't wait for us to all meet pudding!

Love

and when that bloody woman started on facebook again last night i was ready to punch her,and i dont even know her lol thats why i didnt comment again.

She is a pain in the arse!!! Dan put her in her place this time tho! :)

And thankyou Lolley and Betheney, I'm VERY VERY excited, just waiting for a space in delivery, oh and Dan to get his bum back from Oxford LOL

xxxxx

i noticed what he put bless him and good on him :)

when are they starting you, i hope it works quickly and doesnt last for days :(

is everything ok with pud at the moment? apart from being tiny, he is going to be so cute :winkwink:

As soon as there is a space in delivery suite I'll be off :)

Hoping as Pud is head down and ready to go it'll be fairly quick and he'll be here today or tomorrow :)

I so CANT wait!!!! :happydance: Just want my little man here safely now.

sorry i have to keep replying on here, being at work is a pain when you want to chat. I cant even wish you luck on facebook :(

im just pleased their doing something now, you have all been through enough and it gets to a point something needs to be done. Your comments last night sounded so messed off to put it politely. I was hoping they would make a decission today :)

im sooo excited for you, hurry up other ladies get those babies out so Delly can have a room :haha:

Pud needs to start playing ball on the trace also, he's having a nap and they want to see him jiggle on CTG.
I'm bringing out the big guns of having a normal coke and hopefully it'll make him go off like a rocket! I've been hooked up for 2 hours :dohh:

Hope the coke worked and you now have a room :)

will be thinking of you :flower:

All the best Delly will be thinking of you and eagerly waiting for an update!!!

Still waiting for a room, but I'm one of the priorities so shouldnt be too too long. I was banking on Sat so any time before then is a bonus :)
YAY

Cant wait!!! :happydance:

congraulations to Delly, pud is here !!!!

Here is a link to the thread with a piccy of pud if anyone want to have a nosey :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...t-hospital-lol-update-pic-pg-6-iwan-here.html

Huge congrats to Delly!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is well. We just flew in to Michigan, and now are driving 6 hours to my mom's house in Au Train, Mi. If you want to see how in the middle of nowhere that is, look it up on google maps. :). It is so cold here! And we are supposed to get snow tomorrow! It's still in the 80s at home so this is quite a shock to our systems. :). I hole all of you lovely ladies are doing well! It's been quiet here lately. :(.

A :pink: and a :blue: for the team! Yey!! :wohoo:

Last week I sat on the laptop and wrote war and peace on this thread but my blomin laptop decided to do a 'windows' update all by itself without any warning so I lost the whole lot! I was not going to sit and write the whole thing again so I gave up and went and sulked! :brat:

I had a midwife appt on Fri. Baby H was 32 weeks but measuring 34 weeks. He has always been measuring 2 weeks ahead so at least he is consistant! He was also breach and back to back! MW made a consultant appt for the 16th Dec. I will also get a scan due to him being breach. Although I am having a c section, they still like to know which way round they are!

Throughout this pregnancy I have been getting movement low down by my pubic bone which would make sense if his feet were round that way. Over the last 2 days or so the feeling/movements I have been getting have become sensitive and some have been painful but as they are over so quicky I just accept that it is him moving on a tender bit and don't really take much notice.

I was sat in my car on the way home from work yesturday and experienced one of the painful movements. It felt as though his foot was gonna come out of my bits! - Again I thought, "ouch" but forgot about it.

I went for a wee, wiped and noticed some red blood. It was watered down but def red rather than brown. I called the MW who said to call the labour ward cos I may need another injection of 'anti d'. I called and they said I had better go to b checked and for another injection.
The MW was unable to say which way up Baby H was. I was placed on the monitor for about 30mins. MW said it was a perfect trace and the baby was happy. :happydance: There was also a small trace of blood in my wee. There was talk the Dr would want to do an internal :growlmad: and then give me an injection. After the trace was complete the MW said she had spoken to the Dr who said he wouldn't do an internal because he didn't want to upset anything 'down there' and the injection I had at 28 weeks lasted for 6 weeks so I was still covered therefore no injection either! :happydance:
I wasn't offered any explanation as to what the bleeding was or where the bleeding was coming from but i'm not that fussed. I can only imagin its like trying to find a needle in a haystack when it comes to bleeds in pregnancy!

**TMI ALERT!!** The red blood has gone but replaced with brown stuff and thick brown discharge in my pants.... its like I am about to start my period or just finishing one. My lady bits also feel as though im on my period... if you know what I mean?! The movements I have lower down feel as though im bruised and tender inside.
I was told to go back if the bleeding continued or got worse, but since it hasn't I haven't called anyone. My MW is also on leave now until 6th Dec.

I haven't gone to work today and won't be going tomorrow. Luckily, in my job, if sickness is pregnancy related then it doesn't count against my 'normal' sickness record so I would have been stupid to have gone into work today!

I will keep you all posted!

I hope everyone is well. xxx

A :pink: and a :blue: for the team! Yey!! :wohoo:

Last week I sat on the laptop and wrote war and peace on this thread but my blomin laptop decided to do a 'windows' update all by itself without any warning so I lost the whole lot! I was not going to sit and write the whole thing again so I gave up and went and sulked! :brat:

I had a midwife appt on Fri. Baby H was 32 weeks but measuring 34 weeks. He has always been measuring 2 weeks ahead so at least he is consistant! He was also breach and back to back! MW made a consultant appt for the 16th Dec. I will also get a scan due to him being breach. Although I am having a c section, they still like to know which way round they are!

Throughout this pregnancy I have been getting movement low down by my pubic bone which would make sense if his feet were round that way. Over the last 2 days or so the feeling/movements I have been getting have become sensitive and some have been painful but as they are over so quicky I just accept that it is him moving on a tender bit and don't really take much notice.

I was sat in my car on the way home from work yesturday and experienced one of the painful movements. It felt as though his foot was gonna come out of my bits! - Again I thought, "ouch" but forgot about it.

I went for a wee, wiped and noticed some red blood. It was watered down but def red rather than brown. I called the MW who said to call the labour ward cos I may need another injection of 'anti d'. I called and they said I had better go to b checked and for another injection.
The MW was unable to say which way up Baby H was. I was placed on the monitor for about 30mins. MW said it was a perfect trace and the baby was happy. :happydance: There was also a small trace of blood in my wee. There was talk the Dr would want to do an internal :growlmad: and then give me an injection. After the trace was complete the MW said she had spoken to the Dr who said he wouldn't do an internal because he didn't want to upset anything 'down there' and the injection I had at 28 weeks lasted for 6 weeks so I was still covered therefore no injection either! :happydance:
I wasn't offered any explanation as to what the bleeding was or where the bleeding was coming from but i'm not that fussed. I can only imagin its like trying to find a needle in a haystack when it comes to bleeds in pregnancy!

**TMI ALERT!!** The red blood has gone but replaced with brown stuff and thick brown discharge in my pants.... its like I am about to start my period or just finishing one. My lady bits also feel as though im on my period... if you know what I mean?! The movements I have lower down feel as though im bruised and tender inside.
I was told to go back if the bleeding continued or got worse, but since it hasn't I haven't called anyone. My MW is also on leave now until 6th Dec.

I haven't gone to work today and won't be going tomorrow. Luckily, in my job, if sickness is pregnancy related then it doesn't count against my 'normal' sickness record so I would have been stupid to have gone into work today!

I will keep you all posted!

I hope everyone is well. xxx

Take care and good for you for staying off work :hugs::hugs:

hope its just a one off for you and everything is ok :flower:

Hey Ladies!!

Hope everyone is tootling along ok, Lorts go and get yourself checked if it doesnt settle, but brown usually = good :)

There is a link to the birthstory below but if you dont want to read the whole thing the potted version....

Induced Tuesday, Rushed for Emergency C section Wednesday, Iwan Born 3.08am weighing 5lbs 6oz at 36weeks + 4 days
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...hn-lionel-parton-5lb-6oz-born-24-11-10-a.html

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/MeandIwan.jpg https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Iwan3.jpg https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Iwan2.jpg https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Iwan.jpg https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Iwan1.jpg​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->