Newlyweds TTC

hi girls!!

lucie - Feb is when everything should be perfect but the sperm should start getting better straight away so you can still get that BFP early....... i hear lots of sex (like a few times a weeks) keeps the body producing sperm and then they're good quality. Rather than only BDing over the OV period. You and your hubby have heaps of sex so that new good sperm should be going in to time.

Love

hi ladies

hope your all well

i think i Oved Thursday/friday (only go on CM, cant be bothered temping etc) and we BD on thurs so fingers crossed. Roughtly due AF 21st nov so just awaiting that now or a BFP

xx

Delly -

Just popping on to wish you lots of love and luck tomorrow :hugs:

I really hope pudding has put on some lovely weight and can cook a little longer. I will be waiting for updates :hug:

Hey ladies :)

Betheney-Not long to go!!! HOW exciting!!!! BET YOU CANT WAIT!!!!

Liz and Lincoln I hope your efforts :sex: pay off this month!!! :) It's nice you'll be in the wait around the same time as I know its bloody horrible counting down the days :hugs:

Lucie-Stay strong, I know it seems to be dragging along a bit, but the best things really do come to those who wait. Also 32 is no age! My Grandma had my Dad at 42 :)

Lorts-My besty mate is in hampshire, I'm thinking of a trek down when Puds here in the Feb as its half term, we'll have to try and get together :)

Lolley-Thankyou!!! I'm SOOOO glad things are looking up in your journal too!!!

I'll update here tomorrow and let you know the state of play. From what I can gather if Pudding grows then they'll leave him till 4th Dec to cook :) If his growth is still dropping off then he'll be coming on the 20th Nov, well I'll be induced then, its up to him when he pops out lol.

Fingers crossed!!

LOTS OF :dust: :dust: to everyone!

Delly xxx

I've had our scan but having a fit of the lazies so I'll post the link to my 3rd tri post :)

It's good news we think tho!!! xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-growth-scan-update-good-news-we-think-2.html

yay :dance:

puddings doing well woooooo :happydance:

so happy for you, hope he conintues to put more on. Keep eating those doughnuts :winkwink:

Lucie,

I am loving your chart this month, so much better and looking good in the 2ww :)

Just a quick update from me. Dh is healing nicely. :)

Lolley- thanks for the comments on my chart. To be honest, I'm trying not to pay too much attention to it.

Delly- glad the scan went well.

Lincoln Girl-got my fingers crossed for you!

Betheney- Not long now! Can't wait to see pics of your little one!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

lolley - how are you today?
Delly - yay for little pudding - keep tell him, stay in, get bigger and listen to your mummy!

im ok thank you, everything has settled down. If i feel ok in the morning im going back into work :(

Delly is back in hospital :( she will hopefully be out tomorrow. I think little pudding is going to be a right handfull lol

im ok thank you, everything has settled down. If i feel ok in the morning im going back into work :(

Delly is back in hospital :( she will hopefully be out tomorrow. I think little pudding is going to be a right handfull lol

glad things are better x

oh no!!! hope shes home soon x

Hey ladies! I havent been by in a while. I hope everyone is doing well!

Lolley congrats on your BFP!

Lincoln girl, how are you?

Lorts: 30 weeks WOWO!

:hugs: to you all!

AF got me this morning. :( You'd think after all these months, it wouldn't bother me as much, but each month it gets harder and harder.

I hope everyone is doing well!

sending lots of big :hugs:

hopefully with dh on the mend you wont have to see that nasty witch again :flower:

How was every one's weekend?
Mine's been a good one, shoppingon Sat in London - forgot how good big shops are. then today bit of work, gym and just had a lovely roaast chicken cooked for me by DH!

Hi ladies. Had a pretty rough weekend. Went to visit my mom and grandparents. My grandmother is not doing well. Her dementia is getting progressively worse. It is so hard to see her like this. My mom is having a rough time dealing with it as well (as can be expected). I wanted to talk to my mother about my fears about infertility, but I couldn't bring it up. I really want to talk to my mom, but I can't because she is so upset. And that makes me upset. :(

Also, we got a notice from the insurance company. Seems that the surgery center where dh had his surgery is out of network. So now it appears we owe $5000 for dh's surgery. :( If we would have known this in advance, we would have skipped the surgery and put the money towards ivf.

Plus dh appears to be pretty sick. He slept from 7pm last night until 1:30 this afternoon. He has a fever of 101. So after all this medical drama he's gone through, now he's finally better from that and now he's sick. :(

It feels like everything is falling apart in my life right now. I honestly don't know how much more I can take. I just feel lost right now. :(

I'm sorry to be such a downer. I just feel like you ladies are the only ones I can talk to.

I hope all of you are doing well.

:hugs:so sorry you having a crappy time right now Lucie. Not much I can say but please vent away here, we are all here to help. I hope DH is feeling a bit better today xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->