Newlyweds TTC

Lucie-

you know you can say whatever on here, if you need to scream and shout then do it!!!

sending you lots of love and :hugs: and positive vibes for your grandma :flower:

I'm sure everything will turn out fine in the end it just doesn't feel like it at the moment :hug:

Ok so this thread has been a little quite lately, lets see if we can liven it up as we have news!!!!

Looks like we have our first newlywed baby on the way :happydance:

Betheney's waters have broke wooooo :dance:

Its in her journal if anyone want to pop in to have a nosey.

GOOD LUCK BETHENEY :hug:

Hey ladies! I havent been by in a while. I hope everyone is doing well!

Lolley congrats on your BFP!

Lincoln girl, how are you?

Lorts: 30 weeks WOWO!

:hugs: to you all!

Im good thanks :thumbup: cant believe you are 26 weeks now, its flying by!! Sorry i dont get to read yur journal very often. I must come for a catch up soon xxxx

Hi ladies. Had a pretty rough weekend. Went to visit my mom and grandparents. My grandmother is not doing well. Her dementia is getting progressively worse. It is so hard to see her like this. My mom is having a rough time dealing with it as well (as can be expected). I wanted to talk to my mother about my fears about infertility, but I couldn't bring it up. I really want to talk to my mom, but I can't because she is so upset. And that makes me upset. :(

Also, we got a notice from the insurance company. Seems that the surgery center where dh had his surgery is out of network. So now it appears we owe $5000 for dh's surgery. :( If we would have known this in advance, we would have skipped the surgery and put the money towards ivf.

Plus dh appears to be pretty sick. He slept from 7pm last night until 1:30 this afternoon. He has a fever of 101. So after all this medical drama he's gone through, now he's finally better from that and now he's sick. :(

It feels like everything is falling apart in my life right now. I honestly don't know how much more I can take. I just feel lost right now. :(

I'm sorry to be such a downer. I just feel like you ladies are the only ones I can talk to.

I hope all of you are doing well.

Im sorry AF got you hun and sorry your having a hard time at the mo, big :hugs: xxxx

Ok so this thread has been a little quite lately, lets see if we can liven it up as we have news!!!!

Looks like we have our first newlywed baby on the way :happydance:

Betheney's waters have broke wooooo :dance:

Its in her journal if anyone want to pop in to have a nosey.

GOOD LUCK BETHENEY :hug:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!Thats fab news, goodluck Bethany xxxx

Hey ladies! I havent been by in a while. I hope everyone is doing well!

Lolley congrats on your BFP!

Lincoln girl, how are you?

Lorts: 30 weeks WOWO!

:hugs: to you all!

Im good thanks :thumbup: cant believe you are 26 weeks now, its flying by!! Sorry i dont get to read yur journal very often. I must come for a catch up soon xxxx
Yes I am doing fine. Just about 27 weeks now and 3rd trimester. I am trying to prepare things for the baby and still working. I hope you are doing well:hugs:.

huge congratulations to bethany on the birth of her baby girl :cloud9:

the first baby of the newlyweds TTC group xxx

Congratulations Bethaney!! My predictions on a girl were right! 1st girl of the group! Yey!! X

Lucie- How are you doin? feeling any better about things :hugs: i hope dh is on the mend.

Lizlemon - did you have your appointment today? how was it?

Thanks for asking Lolley - was told IVF by ICSI is our only option, they are not keen to try to improve the sperm....trying to digest the information and what it means. I think our baby making journey just got harder :cry:

Im sorry hun,

hope they can help you make the baby you deserve :hugs:

Lolley-I'm doing ok. I've been really busy at work this week. Our principal was moved to another school a few weeks ago, and our assistant principal was promoted to principal. I am on the committee to find a new assistant principal. We've had 3 interviews Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning, as well as 5 interviews Tuesday evening. Then last night we had a farewell dinner for our old principal. As long as I am busy, I seem to be ok. But it seems like whenever I get home and am not busy, my mind starts to wonder to other things. It just seems like everyone and their brother is ending up pregnant. It's getting to be pretty hard. :( Plus I found out my grandma was readmitted to the hospital today. As for the insurance debacle, I tried to call, but they wouldn't tell me any info because I wasn't listed on his account. I have been calling the insurance lady at dh's dr's office since Monday, and still haven't gotten her on the phone.

At last dh seems to be feeling better. He's also very stressed out about all this. We've been snipping at each other and fighting a lot lately over stupid little things.

Liz- Sorry to hear IVF with ICSI is your only option. At least you have some answers now, and can get moving along the right path.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks for asking Lolley - was told IVF by ICSI is our only option, they are not keen to try to improve the sperm....trying to digest the information and what it means. I think our baby making journey just got harder :cry:

so sorry hunny :hugs: xxx

AFM- Had a horible cramp pain the other day and backache ever since. unsur what to mae of it. If no AF by sunday i may test monday xx

:happydance: oh thank god for that :dance:

Im so happy their finally getting pud out, he needs cuddles of his mommy and daddy now thats all :)

and when that bloody woman started on facebook again last night i was ready to punch her,and i dont even know her lol thats why i didnt comment again.

anyway....

GOOD LUCK DELLY AND COME ON PUD X X X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"