Newlyweds TTC

he is just gorgeous and perfect and im so happy that you and pud are both well :flower:

Lorts- I hope all is well with you!

Delly- He is absolutely so handsome!

I am enjoing my time up at my mom's house. Except for the cold that is! It is in the 20s and below here. And tonight it is snowing! I love looking out the windows and watching it snow in the woods (my mom's house is in the middle of the woods). I don't enjoy being cold though! So while I am enjoing my visit very much, I will be glad to get home, where the temperatures are in the 80s. :)

I'm worried about DH. I think this whole ttc journey has really hit him harder than he has been letting on. I just don't know what to do for him. He's not the type to really open up and talk about his feelings. And he's super stressed at the moment, as he has been working these past few months on his portfolio for his masters degree in education. He finally finished it, but has to go in next Wednesday to defend it. If that goes well, he will graduate with his masters degree in a few weeks! So please ladies, could you send dh some good vibes? I'm hoping once this is behind him, it will help to eliminate a lot of the stress he's been under.

Hope all you beautiful ladies are doing well!

Lucie 20's isnt to too bad were at -3 in the mornings here and we have snow today too, its freezing. i love being warm so completly agree you should get back home :) my heating bill is going to be huge!

sending :hugs: to your dh and lots of luck for wednesday maybe after that is all over he will be able to talk to you a bit more about ttc :flower:

A :pink: and a :blue: for the team! Yey!! :wohoo:

Last week I sat on the laptop and wrote war and peace on this thread but my blomin laptop decided to do a 'windows' update all by itself without any warning so I lost the whole lot! I was not going to sit and write the whole thing again so I gave up and went and sulked! :brat:

I had a midwife appt on Fri. Baby H was 32 weeks but measuring 34 weeks. He has always been measuring 2 weeks ahead so at least he is consistant! He was also breach and back to back! MW made a consultant appt for the 16th Dec. I will also get a scan due to him being breach. Although I am having a c section, they still like to know which way round they are!

Throughout this pregnancy I have been getting movement low down by my pubic bone which would make sense if his feet were round that way. Over the last 2 days or so the feeling/movements I have been getting have become sensitive and some have been painful but as they are over so quicky I just accept that it is him moving on a tender bit and don't really take much notice.

I was sat in my car on the way home from work yesturday and experienced one of the painful movements. It felt as though his foot was gonna come out of my bits! - Again I thought, "ouch" but forgot about it.

I went for a wee, wiped and noticed some red blood. It was watered down but def red rather than brown. I called the MW who said to call the labour ward cos I may need another injection of 'anti d'. I called and they said I had better go to b checked and for another injection.
The MW was unable to say which way up Baby H was. I was placed on the monitor for about 30mins. MW said it was a perfect trace and the baby was happy. :happydance: There was also a small trace of blood in my wee. There was talk the Dr would want to do an internal :growlmad: and then give me an injection. After the trace was complete the MW said she had spoken to the Dr who said he wouldn't do an internal because he didn't want to upset anything 'down there' and the injection I had at 28 weeks lasted for 6 weeks so I was still covered therefore no injection either! :happydance:
I wasn't offered any explanation as to what the bleeding was or where the bleeding was coming from but i'm not that fussed. I can only imagin its like trying to find a needle in a haystack when it comes to bleeds in pregnancy!

**TMI ALERT!!** The red blood has gone but replaced with brown stuff and thick brown discharge in my pants.... its like I am about to start my period or just finishing one. My lady bits also feel as though im on my period... if you know what I mean?! The movements I have lower down feel as though im bruised and tender inside.
I was told to go back if the bleeding continued or got worse, but since it hasn't I haven't called anyone. My MW is also on leave now until 6th Dec.

I haven't gone to work today and won't be going tomorrow. Luckily, in my job, if sickness is pregnancy related then it doesn't count against my 'normal' sickness record so I would have been stupid to have gone into work today!

I will keep you all posted!

I hope everyone is well. xxx

sending you big hugs hun xxx

Hey Ladies!!

Hope everyone is tootling along ok, Lorts go and get yourself checked if it doesnt settle, but brown usually = good :)

There is a link to the birthstory below but if you dont want to read the whole thing the potted version....

Induced Tuesday, Rushed for Emergency C section Wednesday, Iwan Born 3.08am weighing 5lbs 6oz at 36weeks + 4 days
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...hn-lionel-parton-5lb-6oz-born-24-11-10-a.html

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/MeandIwan.jpg https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Iwan3.jpg https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Iwan2.jpg https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Iwan.jpg https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/Iwan1.jpg​

He is gorgeous delly!! huge congratulations xxx

Lucie- good luck to you both for wednesday xx

Lucie - Sending you and DH heeps and heeps of positive vibes! xx

Bethaney and Delly - How are you settling in with the littlens?

Everthing has settled down with me. No more bleeding or brown stuff. I was back at work yesturday. I have 4.5 weeks left at work!
I saw my brother and his wife at the weekend. It was the first time I have seen my SIL since I announced I was preggers. She said there is no way I am going to make it to my due date! - Im hoping she is wrong! She is a Dr, a consultant, but I still hope she is wrong! I am willing Baby H to stay put until at least 28/12/2010 because I would of had time to go to the NEXT and M&S sales!!! LOL!!

Here is my latest bump picture, taken last night @ 33+3 weeks pregnant.

Attachments

• Bump 33+3.jpg
    Bump 33+3.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 1
your blooming well :)

I saw these last night on facebook and thought the same as your sil, my dh said wow will you get that big lol i said yes maybe bigger his face was a picture :haha:

glad everything has now settled for you and hope you make the sales :thumbup:

Lucie - Sending you and DH heeps and heeps of positive vibes! xx

Bethaney and Delly - How are you settling in with the littlens?

Everthing has settled down with me. No more bleeding or brown stuff. I was back at work yesturday. I have 4.5 weeks left at work!
I saw my brother and his wife at the weekend. It was the first time I have seen my SIL since I announced I was preggers. She said there is no way I am going to make it to my due date! - Im hoping she is wrong! She is a Dr, a consultant, but I still hope she is wrong! I am willing Baby H to stay put until at least 28/12/2010 because I would of had time to go to the NEXT and M&S sales!!! LOL!!

Here is my latest bump picture, taken last night @ 33+3 weeks pregnant.

Lovely picture!:hugs:

Loving the bump Lorts!!!
Mrs Brown and lovealittle1 your bumps are coming on nicely too!

Lucie sending love to you and DH

Lolley, hope alls well with you too

AFM Got smiley face today so :sex: for me!!!!! Come on BFP save us £5000!!!

go for it lizlemon :winkwink:

Lucie how did dh get on today?

Liz- Yeah for smiley faces! Get BDing!

Lolley- Dh did wonderfully today! He is done! He now has his masters in elementary education. :)

So the other day we got a package in the mail from dh's aunt and uncle. It was two fertility/natural family planning books. They are both really religious. I am Catholic, and so are dh's aunt and uncle. But they are way more religious then I am. There was also a two page note. They experienced infertility, but now have 5 kids. The note was very religious and basically said if I just "turned it over to God" I would get pregnant.

Don't get me wrong, these people are super sweet. I think they really wanted to help us out. But I was a bit put off by it all. And dh is upset because he finally let his mom know a bit about what is going on with us (he told her about the surgery and what it was for) and now he's worried that his mom blabbed all our issues to everyone.

We are headed to dh's hometown for Christmas and now I'm worried we're going to a whole bunch of unwanted advice or sympathy from dh's relatives. Am I wrong to be worried?

I hope everyone is doing well!

Loving the bump Lorts!!!
Mrs Brown and lovealittle1 your bumps are coming on nicely too!

Lucie sending love to you and DH

Lolley, hope alls well with you too

AFM Got smiley face today so :sex: for me!!!!! Come on BFP save us £5000!!!

Thanks and I am wishing you a TOOOOONNNNN of luck! I really want you to save that money!!!:happydance:

Lucie I would be pissed at his mother, and I too would be nervous about x-mas, ring her and ask her who else did she tell, so you know what to expect at x-mas

lucie,

well done dh :thumbup:

i too would be angry, I hope she hasn't said anything!!! If she is one of those people you may have to get tough with her and say you dont appreciate her telling your business to everyone. There was a post on ttc a while ago with some fantastic come back lines for people who say things like just relax it will happen etc, will see if i can find it. They would be relly useful for you to shut up the sympathy people!

Lucie, I agree with Betheney - fore warned is fore armed! I hope for you she has not. My mum had been telling all and sundry we were TTC and then telling me what they had to say, so I said stop it, its not fair. This weekend she asked if people ask can I say your going for IVF to shut them up as people keep on saying 'any grand kids yet' and its upsetting her. I have said tell them then they will leave you alone.( i dont mind she asked, I go through phases of tell everyone, then tell noone, depends on the hormones, generally I'm a hang it all out kind of girl, which at times I do regret, but I can not keep anything like this to myself and i have to speak about it! Think my mum's the same lol)

Also SNOW DAY for me no driving on icy roads for 2 hours like the last two days

Happy :sex: lizlemom hope you catch the eggie

Lucie-yay for your DH you must be so proud. Hope it goes well with the family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->