Newlyweds TTC

I'm sat in the hospital atm and there is a little boy running around called 'Law'! Considering my job I don't think its a good idea to copy that name!

I am nearly 48hrs into considering the name Axel and my feelings about the name haven't changed! I have only 2 sleeps left till I meet him!

Thank you for all your help, ideas and advice about this. X

V excited that your little one will be here soom! Less than 48hrs now xxx

Can i join as i think i still class as a newlywed, hubby and I got married on 29th March 2010. Can't believe we're coming up to our first anniversary. We've been TTC for 2 cycles now after i had my mirena coil taken out on 4th Nov. I really hope this is the month but we'll see in about 7-10 days i suppose.

x

Lorts-Not too long now!

Sparklymummy- Welcome! Tell us a little about yourself and dh!

Lorts-Not too long now!

Sparklymummy- Welcome! Tell us a little about yourself and dh!

Well hubby and i have been together for 3 years (tomorrow actually), bit of a whirl wind romance so we did well to get married within that time and start trying for a baby! I'm really looking forward to this next stage of my life (having a baby) however i find the whole process quite frustrating and i hope i get some good news this month. I was on the confetti forum when we were getting married and i really liked that kind of spirit of talking to people going through the same things.

Who's due soon in this group??

Hi Sparklymummy!! Lovely girls on this thread. They r more like sisters now, u will be made to feel right at home!
This is my last night of freedom! - Well, without a newborn! I'm trying to think of all the things that need doing because you just can't trust a man to remember or do it right! DD has a birthday party on Sunday so I have wrapped a present etc! I have even made lunch for us (in the hope I wld be out of surgery and able to eat at lunchtime!)
I have to be at hospital at about 8am. The more complicated the case the further up the list you go, so I should be close to the top considering this is my 2nd c section and baby is breech! Fingers crossed! 1st surgery is about 9 - 9.30am.
I will try and pop on tomorrow to let u know how I get on! I will update Facebook so for those who are on there please feel free to notify the girlies on here!

X x x

I'm in hospital having just been admitted. According to MW there is an emergency section taking place at the min. There is no list atm so I have no idea when I'm going down. I'm playing the waiting game! I'm bored already! X

1st chance i have had to get on at work :(

Thinking of you all today Lorts, I am hoping you are at least down now if not back.

Love and best wishes x x x

Just seen on facebook baby H was born this afternoon weighing 8lb 10 :wacko: name tbc

woooooooo :happydance:

congratulations lorts and DH :dance:

i will comment on facebook when home as im not supposed to be on at work :winkwink:

:blue: :blue:
Congratulations LaL and Lorts on the arrival of your beautiful little blue bundles!!!​
:blue: :blue:

Hey everyone else!!

Sorry I been MIA recently, I've had a bit of a rough time of it so I apologise I've not been keeping up :hugs:

Howz everyone doing? What's news?? I've tried to read through but I seem to have the attention span of a goldfish :haha:

Welcome Sparklymummy :flower:

Being a mommy rocks but I havent been well at all since having my gorgeous little man. I'm still anaemic and having jabs to try and get me right, they wouldnt allow me a transfusion because of my lupus so I've been pretty weak since the birth, also sadly I've developed a massive haematoma under my wound which if doesnt start to break down will need an operation to drain and clean :( It's pretty painful and size of a football, I'm bigger now than when I was pregnant.
Saying that Iwan is more than worth it, he's a gorgeous little man!

Anyway hope you are all well and I will try and keep up with you all a bit better!

Sending you all lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

ps I stuck a photo of us on so you can have a looksie, Iwan has just made it into newborn clothes :)

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/all3ofus.jpg

hello! Can I join? I'm still feeling kind of shy to post around.. but anyways.. I think my husband and I would still be considered to be newly weds.. we married on august 21st 2010!, We decided last week to try for a baby, and we're both really excited! :D

hello! Can I join? I'm still feeling kind of shy to post around.. but anyways.. I think my husband and I would still be considered to be newly weds.. we married on august 21st 2010!, We decided last week to try for a baby, and we're both really excited! :D

Welcome Pola! Not sure if Im still a newlywed though, got married in 2009:shrug:. I hope that your conception is quick and you have a lil bundle on the way soon!:hugs:

new members always welcome! Tell us a little bit about you and hubby. :dust:

Welcome Pola! Not sure if Im still a newlywed though, got married in 2009:shrug:. I hope that your conception is quick and you have a lil bundle on the way soon!:hugs:

Awww thanks! Like you, I dunno if Im still a newlywed, but it still feels like! which is good! :happydance:

new members always welcome! Tell us a little bit about you and hubby. :dust:

Oh ok! well, we met because a friend introduced us.. he's been living in my country for about 7 years (he's armenian), and we had chemistry right away. Since the first moment he was always making me laugh, and he still does. We moved in about 2 weeks since we started dating, and shortly decided to get married.. so about a year and a half since we started dating, we finally got married (wedding planning can be so stressfull). We had a nice honeymoon. We went to Buenos Aires... so that was like 5 months ago. Now we're both excited about planning to have a baby.. so we just can't wait! I'm really sure he's going to be an amazing father!!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->