Newlyweds TTC

:hi: new ladies

everyone in here is lovely although it goes quiet at times :(

hows everyone doing?

:hug:

Hiya ladies

Thank you for all your comments! I have finally managed to get to the computer and give you an update!

I don't have much of a birth story because I was having a planned C section however it didn't go without a glitch!

We arrived at the hospital about 0800hrs and got put in a room. We were told there was no list so the midwife was unable to tell me what time I would be going to theatre. The wating game began. There were emergency sections going in before me so I was not given an estimated time for my surgery. :coffee:

Finally at about 1130hrs I was taken down to surgery, given a spinal block and the surgery took place! At 1204 on Friday 7th Jan, Axel was born weighing 8lb 10oz @ 39 weeks :cloud9: :baby:. I was aware that my blood pressure dropped 3 times but they got it back up each time. Carl wantd to cut the cord but we had previously been told he couldn't do it from my tummy but he could shorten the cord once he was born.

As you are aware, I was having a hard time with the name choice. Axel's fate was decided when GUNS 'N' ROSES SWEET CHILD OF MINE was playing on the radio in theatre at the time he was being pulled from my tummy.... it was decided then and there that Axel was going to be his name! We have not looked back. There have been mixed reviews, the worst and most upsetting from my mum, however we like it and its our choice so 'tough luck'! :growlmad:

Anyway, Once in recovery I was told that I had lost 2 pints of blood during surgery. That would explain why I was feeling poorly! I felt light headed and ill. I was kept on recovery until about 1800ish until I was tranferred onto the ward. Carl was able to stay with me for 24hrs which was a god send because I really don't think I would have been able to have done all I needed to without the extra pair of hands. Carl was superb and really stepped up to the mark. Im grateful for all that he did for Axel and I while we were in hospital.
I was released from hospital at 1000hrs on Sunday 9th Jan.

My daughter is a proud big sister and she has reacted brillently towards Axel. She loves doing things for him and loves cuddles. She often sits and plays and sings to him. I'm very lucky to have 2 fantastic children. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Below are some pictures of the new edition to the family. The first picture is when Axel is just a few minutes old and still being seen by the midwife. :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC_7662.jpg
    DSC_7662.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0241.jpg
    DSC_0241.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_7683.jpg
    DSC_7683.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
Hiya ladies

Thank you for all your comments! I have finally managed to get to the computer and give you an update!

I don't have much of a birth story because I was having a planned C section however it didn't go without a glitch!

We arrived at the hospital about 0800hrs and got put in a room. We were told there was no list so the midwife was unable to tell me what time I would be going to theatre. The wating game began. There were emergency sections going in before me so I was not given an estimated time for my surgery. :coffee:

Finally at about 1130hrs I was taken down to surgery, given a spinal block and the surgery took place! At 1204 on Friday 7th Jan, Axel was born weighing 8lb 10oz @ 39 weeks :cloud9: :baby:. I was aware that my blood pressure dropped 3 times but they got it back up each time. Carl wantd to cut the cord but we had previously been told he couldn't do it from my tummy but he could shorten the cord once he was born.

As you are aware, I was having a hard time with the name choice. Axel's fate was decided when GUNS 'N' ROSES SWEET CHILD OF MINE was playing on the radio in theatre at the time he was being pulled from my tummy.... it was decided then and there that Axel was going to be his name! We have not looked back. There have been mixed reviews, the worst and most upsetting from my mum, however we like it and its our choice so 'tough luck'! :growlmad:

Anyway, Once in recovery I was told that I had lost 2 pints of blood during surgery. That would explain why I was feeling poorly! I felt light headed and ill. I was kept on recovery until about 1800ish until I was tranferred onto the ward. Carl was able to stay with me for 24hrs which was a god send because I really don't think I would have been able to have done all I needed to without the extra pair of hands. Carl was superb and really stepped up to the mark. Im grateful for all that he did for Axel and I while we were in hospital.

My daughter is a proud big sister and she has reacted brillently towards Axel. She loves doing things for him and loves cuddles. She often sits and plays and sings to him. I'm very lucky to have 2 fantastic children. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Below are some pictures of the new edition to the family. The first picture is when Axel is just a few minutes old and still being seen by the midwife. :cloud9:

Axel is so gorgeous! He is a chubby little thing too.:cloud9: I love chubby babies:hugs: I know you are happy to finally have him in your arms. I cant wait until I have my baby! 35 days left!:happydance:

Sorry I havent posted in ages ladies. Thank you for all the well wishes an Congrats. I am loving being a mummy. My little man is the best thing to ever happen to me and I think love is too soft of a word to describe my feelings for him. I can't believe he is 2 weeks Already! The days go by so quickly an they all merge into 1.

Big Congrats lofts and welcome to the world axel. He is gorgeous!

Hope you feel better soon Delly :hugs:

Welcome to the newbies - this is a great place.

Hello to everyone else :flower:

Hi ladies. I'm a bit down in the dumps at the moment. I've got a feeling af will be rearing her ugly head soon. So I'm trying to decide if I should take soy this cycle. This will probably be my last af before my dr apt. What do you lovely ladies think?

In non TTC news, we're headed about 2 hrs north to spend the weekend with my mom and visit with my grandparents. Tomorrow night I'm going with my cousin to see the Cirque du Soleil show at Downtown Disney. I'm really looking forward to it.

just replied in your journal, but as for the soy YES!!!! it worked for Betheney and for me twice!!!
You also said it is keeping your cycles regular so thats a bonus :)

I know nothing about soy other than what Lolley and Bethaney have said on here, but I say yes, try try again! X

I too am not familiar with soy but on BNB I hear great things about it. Dont give up. Your BFP is coming!:hugs:

Hiya ladies

Sorry I havent posted in ages ladies. Thank you for all the well wishes an Congrats. I am loving being a mummy. My little man is the best thing to ever happen to me and I think love is too soft of a word to describe my feelings for him. I can't believe he is 2 weeks Already! The days go by so quickly an they all merge into 1.

Big Congrats lofts and welcome to the world axel. He is gorgeous!

Hope you feel better soon Delly :hugs:

Welcome to the newbies - this is a great place.

Hello to everyone else :flower:

huge congratulations to you both. Sorry i missed your births. your babies are gorgeous!!

Been MIA for quite a while. Not been here as ive had nothing to tell :(

Im about a week way from AF but been feeling yukky these past few days so fingers crossed for me

:hugs:Lucie:hugs:....I knowhow difficult TTC is and Im praying for you!

@Lincoln: Hope all is well and you too are in my prayers. Thanks for checking on me.:hugs:

SS- today which is roughly 10-12 DPO Ive felt like my waist is very thick. I know ive eaten a bit of crap but not that much. Also put 1 kg of weight on in last week?????? Also had bad heartburn/indigestion tonight and had some cramps earlier. (.().) felt a bit strange at times but dont really hurt. Is like a itchy tingly feeling for a little while then stops. Also got annoying thrush quite bad in past few days. dont know if thats just due to wearing tights for work though. Bit of nausea too. Also felt very hungry in last few days.

Ive got no idea!

Earliest AF could be due is thursday and anytime till sunday but todays cramps are the only ones ive had, where as i usually get them a week before.

I dont wanna get my hopes up but im so hoping. Im not going to test though unless im late.

xxxxxxx

SS- today which is roughly 10-12 DPO Ive felt like my waist is very thick. I know ive eaten a bit of crap but not that much. Also put 1 kg of weight on in last week?????? Also had bad heartburn/indigestion tonight and had some cramps earlier. (.().) felt a bit strange at times but dont really hurt. Is like a itchy tingly feeling for a little while then stops. Also got annoying thrush quite bad in past few days. dont know if thats just due to wearing tights for work though. Bit of nausea too. Also felt very hungry in last few days.

Ive got no idea!

Earliest AF could be due is thursday and anytime till sunday but todays cramps are the only ones ive had, where as i usually get them a week before.

I dont wanna get my hopes up but im so hoping. Im not going to test though unless im late.

xxxxxxx

Hey Lincoln: what was the outcome? Praying for good news!:hugs:

its quiet again in here,

hope everyone is well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g