Newlyweds TTC

Just a little update for u ladies
my three rounds of clomid didt go well I got mod cycle bleeding an only ovd possibly once so iv been put metformin for my pcos and I'm bak fr a scan Friday to check my lining is ok and of it is il be on injectables march April time
af arrived today afyer almost 60dys thank god xx

SS- today which is roughly 10-12 DPO Ive felt like my waist is very thick. I know ive eaten a bit of crap but not that much. Also put 1 kg of weight on in last week?????? Also had bad heartburn/indigestion tonight and had some cramps earlier. (.().) felt a bit strange at times but dont really hurt. Is like a itchy tingly feeling for a little while then stops. Also got annoying thrush quite bad in past few days. dont know if thats just due to wearing tights for work though. Bit of nausea too. Also felt very hungry in last few days.

Ive got no idea!

Earliest AF could be due is thursday and anytime till sunday but todays cramps are the only ones ive had, where as i usually get them a week before.

I dont wanna get my hopes up but im so hoping. Im not going to test though unless im late.

xxxxxxx

Hey Lincoln: what was the outcome? Praying for good news!:hugs:

:bfp: i think. Got a faint positive but need to get a better test in the week as it was only a cheapie. im excited but scared :happydance: :happydance:

SS- today which is roughly 10-12 DPO Ive felt like my waist is very thick. I know ive eaten a bit of crap but not that much. Also put 1 kg of weight on in last week?????? Also had bad heartburn/indigestion tonight and had some cramps earlier. (.().) felt a bit strange at times but dont really hurt. Is like a itchy tingly feeling for a little while then stops. Also got annoying thrush quite bad in past few days. dont know if thats just due to wearing tights for work though. Bit of nausea too. Also felt very hungry in last few days.

Ive got no idea!

Earliest AF could be due is thursday and anytime till sunday but todays cramps are the only ones ive had, where as i usually get them a week before.

I dont wanna get my hopes up but im so hoping. Im not going to test though unless im late.

xxxxxxx

:bfp: i think. Got a faint positive but need to get a better test in the week as it was only a cheapie. im excited but scared :happydance: :happydance:

OH wow! I hope this is it! Post in my journal if this is so. I sometimes miss this thread. Im praying for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ive got no idea!

xxxxxxx

Excellent news! I have everything crossed its a BFP! Keep us posted! X

Ive got no idea!

xxxxxxx

OH wow! I hope this is it! Post in my journal if this is so. I sometimes miss this thread. Im praying for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ive got no idea!

xxxxxxx

Excellent news! I have everything crossed its a BFP! Keep us posted! X

I will keep you posted girls :thumbup:

still no AF at mo. Will probably test on saturday morning xxx

Lincoln, Congrats! Fingers crossed AF stays away and that it's a sticky one!

SKP Welcome! I got married in August as well, but In 2009. Tell us about yourself!

Nothing new here. Still waiting for dh's follow up apt sometime next month. Feels like I'm just sitting here with my wheels spinning. I don't do well with waiting!

Hope everyone else is well.

Hey! I am new here. Got married 5/8/10, found out I was pregnant 10/14/10 (It was an opps- missed a few bc pills on a business trip to Hong Kong) , and was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage on 12/7/10 at 11weeks. This is my first cycle TTC. I have never TTC before, so this should be interesting. I've heard you only have about a 20% chance each cycle, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Does anyone know if its ok to exercise during the two week wait?

Hi, Im SKP (Stands for my full name) I am 21. Married August 7th, 2010. Been trying to conceive ever since. Been wacky since day 1 haha. If you read my journalish thread it tells you of my adventure so far.

Hey! I am new here. Got married 5/8/10, found out I was pregnant 10/14/10 (It was an opps- missed a few bc pills on a business trip to Hong Kong) , and was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage on 12/7/10 at 11weeks. This is my first cycle TTC. I have never TTC before, so this should be interesting. I've heard you only have about a 20% chance each cycle, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Does anyone know if its ok to exercise during the two week wait?

So sorry about the mmc :hugs:

If you have already been exercising yes it is fine in he 2ww and throughout pregnancy

Welcome newbies! Wishing you lots of luck and star dust.
Looley - well doen on your uni results.
Lincon Girl - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! sending you lots of sticking dust!

AFM Not alot really - O time has been and gone, we managed to time the peak time but only 2x as DH was having to store up his swimmers for the test today. Now we wait a couple of days and then get the descision of IUI or OVF. I am hoping for IUI but have a feeling it will be IVF .....

lovealittle- yeah, thats the thing, last time during the 2ww, I was running 4 miles a day in addition to doing bootcamp 5 days a week and I lost the baby. I know they say exercise has nothing to do with miscarriage, but I had just started bootcamp at what would have been the start of the 2ww. I am in good shape though, so It was hard, but I wasn't dying while doing it.

Once I found out about the pregnancy, I scaled it down big time. I started only walking a few days a week. Then once I lost the baby, they told me to lay off exercise for 2 weeks. That put me to the end of December with practically no exercise. In january, I have maybe run 6 times total for 3 miles each time, so I am thinking anything more than 1 run a week would be a shock to my system.

I ran on ovulation day, and walked 2 dpo, and am not sure what would be "safe" for me at this point....ahhhh

I can only think of how I will feel if I don't get a BFP... then I've missed 2 weeks of exercise. Thoughts anyone?????

oh, and my last 2ww was at the end of September... so its really been a while.

lovealittle- yeah, thats the thing, last time during the 2ww, I was running 4 miles a day in addition to doing bootcamp 5 days a week and I lost the baby. I know they say exercise has nothing to do with miscarriage, but I had just started bootcamp at what would have been the start of the 2ww. I am in good shape though, so It was hard, but I wasn't dying while doing it.

Once I found out about the pregnancy, I scaled it down big time. I started only walking a few days a week. Then once I lost the baby, they told me to lay off exercise for 2 weeks. That put me to the end of December with practically no exercise. In january, I have maybe run 6 times total for 3 miles each time, so I am thinking anything more than 1 run a week would be a shock to my system.

I ran on ovulation day, and walked 2 dpo, and am not sure what would be "safe" for me at this point....ahhhh

I can only think of how I will feel if I don't get a BFP... then I've missed 2 weeks of exercise. Thoughts anyone?????

Honestly, I wouldnt change the things that I do while waiting for a BFP. Whats meant to be will be. I think exercising will be fine. I was doing so during my 2ww with no idea that I was pregnant! I think all will be well hun!:hugs:

OMG! I am so happy for you!!! I will pray for a full term healthy little bundle of joy! No stressing...just enjoy!:happydance::happydance:

Congrats Lincoln!

Welcome 1baby. So sorry to hear of your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->