Newlyweds TTC

Congratulations Lincoln :)

Lucie and lizlemon - you 2 are next, it's about time we had more bfps round here :flower:

Wecome new ladies :hi:

hey girlies!! :hi:

Sorry I been quiet, I've had my hands full with a poorly little man :cry:

We've all had the evil lurgy, I think its been a dose of flu as we've all been bed ridden, thankgoodness we had our jabs or we'd have really really been sick.

I've plonked a photo of my little man on my avatar, he's learned to smile, grab at stuff, roll and he can hold his head up now :cloud9:

Now to business!

:wohoo: :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS LINCOLNGIRL!!!! :happydance: :wohoo:
Sending you lots of love and :dust: lizemon and lucie, and I have my fingers crossed for good news for both of you!!

:hi: new ladies!!!

I will try and get in more to see whats what, just seem to be busy busy with Iwan which is no bad thing!!

Take care all!!

Delly xxxx

Hi all! Quick update. Dh's follow up SA has been scheduled for next Monday. Then we'll have an apt with the dr hopefully not too long after. Please send good thoughts/vibes our way!

Delly - lovely to hear from you, i have been keeping up on facebook. Hope your all feeling better now and Iwan is just gorgeous :)

Lucie- sending loads of positive thoughts, i hope you get get good news and i will be waiting for an update :dust: :hugs:

Hi lovely ladies!

Mrskc-Not long left!

As for me, dh went and had his follow-up SA. We go to the dr. to discuss the results Thursday afternoon. I'm super nervous! Here's hoping his numbers have improved!

Hope everyone else is doing well! It's too quiet in here!

Hi lovely ladies!

Mrskc-Not long left!

As for me, dh went and had his follow-up SA. We go to the dr. to discuss the results Thursday afternoon. I'm super nervous! Here's hoping his numbers have improved!

Hope everyone else is doing well! It's too quiet in here!

Thanks Lucie! Im hoping he comes sooner than later.:winkwink:

Im wishing the best to you and hubby! I pray his numbers are up and up!:hugs:

I am wishing and praying everything will be good tomorrow Lucie :flower:

I will be checking in to see how you got on.

I have my fingers crossed for you Lucie. You deserve some good luck. X

hope everything is good lucie :flower:

had my scan today update in my journal, piccy will be in there later though as i have to go out 1st :)

Update on dh: *Motility is good, count is a little low, but morphology is up to 22%! *This is a big improvement from last time! *Dr. wants him to stay on clomid for 3 more months, then do another SA. *He did say, with these results, there was "a good chance of me getting pregnant", as long as everything is normal on my end. *I am headed to the dr later this month. *Thanks for all your good vibes!

Lolley- I'm off to your your journal to read all about your scan!

:happydance: oh Lucie I am soooo happy for you and dh

that is such wonderful news, now you stay on the soy and im sure your bfp will be very soon, sending loads and loads of :dust:

Lucie, fantastic news!! I'm SO pleased! I bet you and DH can't stop smiling right now?!

Your BFP is just around the corner! X

Glad to hear the good news!!!!!! Im sure you will be BFP very soon!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"