news article about drinking tea when pregnant..

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
https://globalnews.ca/news/1010257/pregnant-women-should-limit-tea-intake-edmonton-physician/

Thought?

I dont think there's enough information there to really take it as a warning just yet. He hasnt mentioned what kinds of tea, whether or not its bagged tea and he has no actual evidence of women who drink more tea during pregnancy having babies affected by lead intake.

I think people find too many reasons to worry these days :p women have done it without all this research for years, so until I have actual scientific proof that something can be harmful to my baby, I wont be worrying about it. I have enough to focus on in my life already! That said I didnt drink more than maybe 2 cups of tea during my pregnancy...but only cos I just...dont like tea that much lol

Blah soon Pregnant Women won't be able to eat or drink anything, getting a bit silly imo. How did we manage since time began? I know some things are actually harmful which have been discovered since time began, but they are now also saying avoiding certain foods when pregnant is what causes allergies in kids. Which i believe. Well i have proof if you will in my second child, but at the end of the day. You know what is right for you and your body/child. All these "experts" often come out with warnings etc, based on minimal research and testing. Kwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->