News on embryo donation!!!!

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
You may remember that DH and I donated our 6 little frosties for other couples a few months back.

We got a call from the hospital today. They defrosted the first 4 (they were frozen in two batches 4 at day 3 and 2 blastocysts) and used them for a couple.....and it worked!!!!!! She's pregnant!!!!!

How wonderful is that?!?!?!?! :happydance:

At least one of our little frosties has the chance to live and maybe two as she's not had her scan yet.

Slightly odd emotions though and I've had a really good :cry:I will always wonder about them....

Thats so wonderful someone has had their wish come true. I am sure the couple have been longing for this and will make wonderful parents. I know it must feel weird, I felt emotional about it for you as well. We know how it feels and you have made that possible for them, its great!!!!

oh helen what a good thing you did when you donated ...this women/couple must think of you so much right now:hugs:

id love to do what u have done for someone thats great!

u shud be really proud of urself

thats such a wonderful thing you did and so glad someone has got pregnant from them. your a big inspiration hun :hugs:

What a wonderful, selfless thing to do for another couple in need, imagine how happy they must be right now. I suppose they will also always wonder about you and your partner, and be eternally grateful for what you have done for them.

Oh wow. What a beautifull, selfless, amazing thing to be able to do for someone!
You have no doubt just made their lives and they will most likely feel gratefull to you each and every day.
Very commendable.
And I imagine it would be very emotional and at times maybe confusing. But incredible too :)

What a selfless act Helen! I am sure that couple is thanking the couple that helped them get pregnant. That must be a great feeling, to know you have helped someone in that way!

:hug:

Thats fantastic news huni, you have done such a fantastic thing really proud of you and dh & can't imagine how gratefull couple must b that u have made there dream come true!!

xxxx:hugs:

What a fantastic thing to do for someone else - congratulations hun :hugs:

I was wondering about this just the other day! So I was very excited to click on your post this morning.

I can imagine it must be a very strange mix of emotions for you.
You're an amazing person and have done something so so wonderful for another couple. And you're right, it must great knowing at least one of your frosties is going to go on to be a very much wanted baby.

xxx

Helen - you have given the most priceless gift to a couple that will be eternally grateful. I can't even imagine the mixed emotions that you're feeling, but sending you a big :hugs:

Your generosity and selflesness gives me goosebumps.

I am sure to this couple you and DH are their angels xx

Fantastic news and this is an amazing thing you and your DH did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->