Nexplannon False pregnancy symptoms?

Nicolle7115

Reaction score
Either I'm going crazy or I'm pregnant. I had my Nexplannon (similar to implannon) removed April 19, 2016. A week and a half later I had my scheduled period. A month later I was expecting a period around the 25th of may. Its now June 16 and still no.sign of aunt flow. I've been having some signs of pregnancy, and taken 4 pregnancy tests with negative as the result of all of them. My cousin got pregnant after a month of implant removal, but it took her 2 months to get a positive result although she sensed she was pregnant long before the positive result. Has anyone had a similar experience? I just want to know if I'm losing it or I could possibly be pregnant.

I have to say I had some serious pregnancy symptoms after I had my nexplanon removed. I had mine taken out 24th March. I think it took just over 3 weeks for my cycle to start again, but in those 3 weeks I must have done about 20 tests!! I was convinced I was pregnant but I wasn't. It took us 2 months after having it removed to get pregnant and now I'm kind of glad because it gave my body time to have some cycles. Saying that there are people who have gotten pregnant straight away!

For me, the cycle I got pregnant was the cycle I hardly had any pregnancy symptoms!

Good luck!x

When I had my nexplanon removed it was exactly like the PP said, i was sure I was pregnant because the symptoms were crazy..buut I wasn't, and i missed my period 2 times and then missed it again because I finally was pregnant. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->