Next Clothes Sizes/Baby Sizes In General

LucyS

Reaction score
Hi All,

Want to order some stuff off the Next website for baby but new baby is for upto 7.8lb and up to 1 month is upto 10lb.

What size would everybody go for? Been told not to over estimate and go too big then others say buy it bit bigger?

Cheers

i think i bought a couple of things for callum from next b4 he was born and i got up o one month. They did swamp him abit at first but that didnt last long.

if i was you i would get up to one month, get more wear ou of them. xx

Caitlin fitted into newborn & 0-3 right up to 3/4 months!

3-6 month stuff drowned her now the 6-9 stuff drowns her ....mainly sleepsuits but I also bought her a 3-6 month top that was more ike 0-3 and she wore it once!

Having clothes that won't be 'too' big is good buying extras that are too b ig you can't go wrong with because they will get wear out of when its time!

I had a mix of stuff from small baby, newborn & 0-3 and one tip I got once is look at the clothes not the label (I had a 0-3 top that was more like a 3-6month size once)

I hate the growing out of growing into stages of clothes lol

Next clothes are pretty big I thin, Seth is a really long baby and weighs 9 lbs now but the 0-3 months stuff is still massive, looks more like a 3-6 months size!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->