next sale

abbie1992

Reaction score
what is gonna be in the next sale?
im so puzzeled!
must be my tiny brain:haha:
they have already had the sale for the summer clothes...

if the stuff iv bought recently is in the sale im gonna be unhappy :(

lol i feel like that too still have no idea what theyre selling!

I got access to the listings and have ordered some bits as I have an account and they email me. There's not loads but got some nice things for the girls- alot is current catalogue stuff xx

ooohhh what time does it start can i know the listings or is there no way of sharing lol xxx

Online listings now hun- a lot seems to have gone though so if you can would go into store as there are some really cute bits that appear to now have sold out online but will prob be in store xx

i got a few bits for my lil one but not as good as ushual probs cos its mid season x

I went today but only got 3 things, most of it was 9-12 and under or age 1 - 11. Hardly any 12-18 as thats what size my LO will be going into in the next few months.

i got 2 outfits and 3 tops and jeans (good thing i liked them as they were the ONLY things in her size)

Was in town today and popped in but virtually nothing there in childrens section x

6 racks of girly sale clothes, 2 lines small lines of boys, one for baby one for older :( Its always girly stuff! I got my big boy 1 top thats all, oh well they didnt actually need anything lol

the sale is rubbish here :( boxing day is gd but far too busy for me lol xx

A huge section of girls at ours and only two rails of boy clothes :-( Most of that was for over 1yr. There was one t-shirt I liked but couldn't be bothered to queue just for that.

what the boxing day sale like? iv asked my brother so lo uncle for next vouchers so i can get her some bits..
are they any good? iv never been before... wouldnt even no what next near me is the best as theres about 3 i can think of in about 30 mins driving distance...
I dont wanna get yo and be there for 5AM though if its crap!
are items actually cheap or just a lil bit marked down?

It's all 50% at least so yes it's worth going to. I don't think boxing day is any better than the summer sale they had about 6 weeks ago but it's miles better than this one they're doing at the moment. I got loads and loads of baby clothes at the summer sale.

Theres not much left online in the way of "young" childrens tbh. I had a quick look yesterday again and was meaning to order before then having looked at weekend and a lot had gone :(

Did get some other bits though that were not in the sale that I couldnt resist! And also got some newborn tights for 0-3 mths that were not bad, 3 pairs for £7.50 as Ive had problems finding tights for her.

Some nice bits of jewellerey in the sale too that was reduced :) its like a car boot normally in the shops when the sale is on (like TK Maxx all the time...lol)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->