Next Site??

KX

Reaction score
How do u order or even get on it? Everytime I go on it says the site is currently busy :twisted:

its worked for me hun maybe u just need to keep tryin!
c

i wenton it orders load well cheap gots loads of stuff little nic nack for next year xmas as stocking fillers

It was crashing early this morning :roll: I gave up, got enough in store yesterday really :D

KX said:
It was crashing early this morning :roll: I gave up, got enough in store yesterday really :D

io could not be arsed with shoppers fighing over a t shirt gets they are i can go the loo when i want make a brew and suft onluine

NEXT was a nightmare this evening at about 6 - never going in there again! Bonus was I got a pair of jeans from £40 to £15 which are well nice :p

I love Next Jeans :D

I spent about 2 hours trying to get on the site on Wednesday morning. Managed to order about £10o of stuff, then it froze while checking out. We left it open as we had to go out, then came back to find that the order had been successful! :lol: But the happiness didn't last long! When I opened the confirmation email, only £8 of the whole order had still been in stock by the time it had got through! :shock: So yesterday I had an £8 order delivered (2 pairs joggers and 3 t-shirts for Charlie), but with £3.95 delivery, and a new catalogue thats cost me £3.75!!!! :roll:

So I got DH to drop me off at the shop yesterday, spent £152, and have oooodles of stuff!!!!! :lol:

Although, DH popped to his friends for a coffee while I was in the shop and she works for Next. She said if we had given her a list before Xmas, she could have got it all from stock, bagged up, and given it to us! :shock:

Oh, and she did say that all stores should have been re-stocking the shelves last night, and there will also be further reductions!! :lol: We're off again in a bit!!! :lol:

ooo I will go back too :D

Spent another £130! :oops:

We bought so many clothes for Charlie that we had to go to Argos and buy another clothes rail for him, so that was another £40!!! He's got enough clothes to last him until he's one though! :lol:

How do u order or even get on it? Everytime I go on it says the site is currently busy :twisted:

hellow im sherry im 15 wks preg and a mum to ashton whoe is 11 months now my lil boy and buba makes me happy lol and my partner 2 im on hear to look for friends i hope to chat soon bye.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This thread is over 2 years old :lol: ...how on earth did you find it to bring it back up?!

:rofl: And the response was totally off subject starters!

:saywhat:

Its got to be hotsexymums sister :rofl: no offence hsm:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->