Next sizing is a joke....

I think they are crap sizing. We bought emma some Boys commando trousers and they are age 3 and they fit her now..........she is 3 in june.........the other pair that are are 3 are now too short............now she is tall for her age, but its her body, not her legs - they are normal sized!

My girl tends to outgrow the sleepsuits as she is tall, but everything else seems about right size, although I buy second hand next clothes that are a year or so "out-of-date" so their sizes may have changed.

I matched up 2 18-24 months tops in next the other day and one was at least one size bigger even though it was supposidly the same size :wacko: xx

Similar thing happened to me in women's wear. Now I just go through the size smaller than I normally am until I find one cut larger and pretend I'm skinnier than I am!!! :haha:

Size 14r were like an 8!!

Disgusting use be great on sizing.

I like Next, they last Thomas ages (well not the sleepsuits as he's long). He's a very skinny boy though, he still has a pair of newborn Next trousers :haha:

Next are the only brand that fit my son perfect and he doesnt grow out of them till the right stage either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->