Next stupid nappy question - wraps

Lol78

Reaction score
Do wraps only fit the nappy of the same brand?

For example, if I have a couple of tots bots wraps, do I have to put them with tots bots nappies or will they fit over any?

Thank you again.

No you can use most wraps over other nappies but bear in mind that they all have different types of fits. For example, weenotions wraps are really baggy in the bum as they're designed to go over a night nappy with lots of boosting so they don't really work as well for day nappies.

Thank you ladies - good to know!
I feel a little bit of an obsession beginning here!

Also with totsbots size 1 nappies you can use a size 0 wrap if you have a smaller baby. I have five totsbots size 1 wraps that are too big for Joshua right now but the size 0 wrap fits him fine with his totsbots size 1 bamboozle's.

OK, thanks. Is size 0 the newborn size?

What's the difference between fleece/PUL and other wraps? I mean, I know what the difference is from what thye are made of, but which is most useful in which situation.

Sooooo many questions!!

Yes, but with totsbots wraps the size 0 can fit over some of the less bulky nappies for a while longer. I have only used the fleece and cotton wraps so far as my PUL ones are still massive for him (I am shocked at how big the size 1 wraps are for him). But I was surprised how good the fleece one was but am not convinced it would be usable for as many changes before needing a wash so am looking forward to him fitting in my PUL ones.

fleece wraps aren't waterproofed the same way. although they are more breathable they tend to wick moisture out. you can get wraps that are fleece but are pul lined.

pul is completely waterproof, but also breathable (whereas traditional plastic pants aren't breathable and can make the nappy sweat :sick:)

fleece wraps aren't waterproofed the same way. although they are more breathable they tend to wick moisture out. you can get wraps that are fleece but are pul lined.

pul is completely waterproof, but also breathable (whereas traditional plastic pants aren't breathable and can make the nappy sweat :sick:)

I find wool beats the lot! IMO fleece ones are OK, but they do eventually fill up and squeeze out, ad you have to was them every time as well. Wool ones just hang up to air, and you hardly ever need to wash them, and they are the most breathable, and still waterproof! Yummy too - so cosy in cold weather but cool when it's hot. And they always fit over even a bulky nappy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->