Next time I wont even bother!! *Rant*

ImABeeMummy

Mummy, Daddy and Logan <3
Reaction score
Urgh.. I did all the housework yesterday and was really pleased with myself,
I hoovered, washed up, did the washing, sorted the rubbish and tidyed up abit. Thats alot for me..
So today I didnt feel too bad about having a nice lie in!
I really wanted a PJ day, but Oh wanted to go out with his work people to go bowling,
I felt bad thaat he wont be able to do this when baby is here so said yeah fine go, its okay, he said he would only go if I come aswel..
So I said Id get ready and go.
I got half ready, cooked dinner and he got in at about 6:25.
Okay he wanted to get the 7 oclock train.. which gave me less than half an hour to eat, finish getting ready and run to the train station.
I knew I wasnt going to be ready but he would. So I said
''Look theres no point in me coming, Ive got to do my blood sugars in an hour anyway, I wouldnt be able to drink or even have coke cause of the sugar, and were not even going to be bowling, we are just there for a laugh''
So he turned around and said ''live alittle, have a j2o, have a coke it wont matter''
Which really pissed me off cause like.. he knows how ard it has been for me to keep away from sugary drinks and chocolate and he knows how important it is for me to keep to this diet cause of baby!!
So I said ''Im not going to put my health and the babies health at risk just so I can 'enjoy' myself with your co-workers''
He said he was just having a laugh and got abit huffy.. So I cried, just fed up of him and walked away,
He got up and left his dinner, and the cats started to eat it.. why couldnt he just put it in the oven if he was gonna go back to it,
that pissed me off so i threw his dinner away, and just told him to feck off..
i was acturly hysterical, he didnt even understand why..
I dont even understand why im writing this, i just needed to vent..
He shouted at me and just told me to grow up, he got ready and left..
now he says his fone is dead and he cant text me..
and hes not coming back tonight apparently.. :cry:
I acturly hate him at the moment..
sorry this is really long..
I hate arguing with him, but I dont wanna keep arguing with him all the time, its not healthy for me, and its certainly not healthy for buba!!
I dont want LO brought up in this stressful environment

(if your still reading up to now, thanks =] means alot xx )

Aww hun sorry I don't really know what to say- men are rubbish that's for sure! My OH gets on my nerves and I really don't think he's as supportive as he should be sometimes...i just wish he'd give me a blimmin foot rub once in a while lol I hope you work it out soon, it's not nice being upset especially since we're a bag of hormones anyway x

:hug: it is a stressful time as it is,try not to worry to much, run the bath and enjoy a warm soak and chill out in your pjs for the rest of the night. if your OH dont come home tonight dont worry about it (just suck up having the bed all to yourself) im sure he'll feel frustrated and upset over what happened aswell and will come back tomorrow full of appologies. x x

Awh hun :hugs: I don't know what to say but I hope the rant has helped you? I know it helps me tenfold!
As good as my OH is, sometimes he doesnt understand why I get huffy and moody, but he usually comes around after half hour or so. Maybe when he calms down he'll understand why you were upset and sort it out :)

Grrr men are so self centred. Mine has been tonight aswell but thats a whole different story. Also all the hormones flying round do not help these situations. I feel your pain, men just do not understand :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Get ur pjs on and relax. You deserve it and thats an order :haha:

:hugs: hard to say anything to make it any better - but you do deserve to chill and relax and be pampered - you're doing lots of work - not just around the house, but inside your body. Just because it can't be seen doesn't mean you're body isn't working overtime.

Take it easy - men really don't get it sometimes. x

:hugs:

I know that some men just don't get it. They don't have any idea of the extra work your body is doing or appriciate the effort you have to make.

My DH has had me frustrated by assuming I can do as much as I did before, but now I am getting back ache and tired from all the night loo trips. Even small things like walking too fast for me to keep up winds me up.

I try and remember that I could be over sensitive but I do tell him when he is expecting too much.

Have a relaxing evening to yourself and when he comes home just tell him how it is and hopefully he'll realise your efforts. He might need reminding every now and then (mine does!) but you'll feel better for telling him than if you bottle it up and get upset.

Aw hun, it's always difficult when you have an argument with OH, especially when you're full up with hormones which stop you staying in control! Sounds like OH just needs to hear quite how tough things are for you now, none of us have the energy we had before the pregnancy and there is so much pressure on us for our own and babies sake.
Take it easy, you had every right to be upset but OH will find it hard to understand (he's only a man after all!) let the air settle and then explain why you reacted the way you did. Explain how much you love him and appreciate his support but that sometimes you think he struggles to understand the emotional side of pregnancy as well as the pysical side. Sometimes you just need to spell it out for guys!
I hope everything works out.

men just dont have a braincell to rub together do they?
it was obvious that if you got pets or babies... you put the food out the way!
he should've known you'd need longer to get ready and that you need to keep an eye on sugars, he's obviously too sellfish to realise (like every other male on the planet).
when the baby comes along, he'll realise what a selfish nobber he's been. trust me! xx

Aw hun, your emotions are running high and him well he should realise!!

I dont understand the not coming home bit, hopefully he will calm down and come to his senses , let us know if he comes home tonight !!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->