Next VIP slots are out!

Just went online and logged in.
Got 22nd at 5pm xx

I was going to say just login in anyway, that's what happened to me last time x

Thanks for heads up, got 7.30pm.

I got Thursday at 5 this morning think that's the first slot :happydance:

I got mine for 22nd at 7pm :) There's loads I want, hopefully they will still have most of it by then :) xx

I got 6:30. Not seen that much i want but will buy stuff anyway no doubt.

I got 22nd at 9pm. Mainly after shoes for DDs. Only just realised how wrecked theirs are after a term of pre school!

What did everyone get?

I have to admit I always find more instore and I dont make it down there till 9am ish :haha:
But I ordered a few bits for baby girl and couple of household items as you can never get household instore :shrug:

Yeah I got a fair bit, managed to get a few pairs of jeans for DS1, tshirts fir DS2 (for holiday) got them some shoes and a tankini and few bits of clothes, kinda hoping I won't like some of it so can send some back ha.

Yeah I got a fair bit, managed to get a few pairs of jeans for DS1, tshirts fir DS2 (for holiday) got them some shoes and a tankini and few bits of clothes, kinda hoping I won't like some of it so can send some back ha.

I always "overbuy" even instore :haha:
Then i go through it with dh (as he cant cope with it durring the actual sale so just drops me off) and i take back about 1/3 usually :haha:

There was absolutely nothing for DD1
Got her some joggers and a sweater.
DD2 has 8 things - outfit, tops, bottoms and dressing gown (was going to buy it full price but glad none were in stock then).

Came to £48.50 + postage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"