Next VIP Summer Sale

I want stuff for next year but dunno what sizes to get roman! Hes 19 months but still in 9-12. I'm thinking 18-24 as I doubt he'll grow enough for 2-3.

Don't get this seasons 2-3 it's massive. 18-24 will be fine. Xx

I'm glad I don't get a VIP cause I like to cue and go early, what a feckin sap.

I finally got one but it's for Thurs :/ I only want a couple of bits for LO's but it's the kids stuff that always goes super fast!

Yeah I've now got one for Thurs too, probably won't be anything left but worth a look I suppose! Xx

My friend has just text and offered to let me use her VIP slot on thursday. Woth a look, but i'll still be there on saurday before sunrise :haha:

My slot is thursday at 6am, only got the email today! All the good stuff will be gone by the time I get to it ha ha!

I haven't got one and don't know why!

I have an account, I get the directory, My credit available is £1911 out of £2000!

I only set up an account so I could get the sale bits!!!

You have to fit other criteria too, like spend x amount in the last x many months and so on :thumbup:

Yeah you have to have spent and kept a certain amount, have gotten the catalogue and have £250 credit Left on your account. All the rules arson their page if you don't know ladies xx

Me tom and my sister have a next sale routine... We get to the sale for 3am with a flask and biscuits for the que... Do the sale and then go for Toby carvery all you can eat breakfast after :D same everytime lol

I haven't got one and don't know why!

I have an account, I get the directory, My credit available is £1911 out of £2000!

I only set up an account so I could get the sale bits!!!

You have to fit other criteria too, like spend x amount in the last x many months and so on :thumbup:

I got my sale slot! for thursday at 6am! Not brilliant but will go on sat as well. I have written all the codes down! So excited!

I have a slot for 5pm tomorrow, I have just been making my lists have noticed that a lot of items are not half price this year. The banner now says 'up to half price'. There is not a lot of things that I wanted in the sale either

mines wednesday at 9.30 I've got all the codes written down but I doubt anything I want will be left :( hopefully I'll get some nice sleep suits though xx

So after complaining that there wouldn't be anything left this morning, I've just spent £230 :rofl: xx

Lol I spent around the same last night. Got 26 things so I think that's pretty good going! Only thing I didn't manage to get was some perfume but I got all the clothes so that's the main thing :thumbup:

I didnt bother getting anything! There wasnt much there that I liked and in the sizes I needed!

Ooh there was loads for us this time, it's to put away for Christmas though :) xx

Ohh poor you! There was loads and loads left,when does the proper sale start? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->