nice 12-week NT scan

Eleonora

Reaction score
Yesterday I had a nice surprise at my 12 week scan. I was optimistic going in but then as I was waiting I saw my PAPP-A and free-HCG results and the numbers looked really weird to me. I suddenly had a feeling of doom but it was probably just that the units of measurement were unfamiliar. Everything turned out fine, or as fine as it can be at my age (risk ratio of 1:928).
The funny thing is I was sure there was no chance I would find out the gender but the doctor asked if I wanted to know (and what I wanted) and said it looked pretty clear that it was girl. Since I have a boy already, it would be really great to have a girl. I hear gender guess at 12 weeks aren't reliable, but wonder if you all have had any experiences with that? It was so wonderful to hear her heartbeat and see how she is growing. It is starting to feel very real.
We also got a 3D glimpse: she looks really cosy in there :happydance:and almost human.

Congradulations! I haad my 12.5 sono last week and was not able to tell gender and same with my first! So good for you! :)

Tech told me she was sure my youngest was a boy at 12 week but not to buy blue just yet. Come my ultrasound at 17 weeks he was definitely a boy ! Hoping she will be able to guess again for me next Friday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->