NICE diet foods?

S

Serene123

Time to lose the flab. I have loads to shift, so any ideas on good food would be great!!

Do you like Veg? I always make a big tray of roasted veg and have that with my dinner instead of chips or potatoes ...

And those weight watchers desserts are yummmmmmmmmy!!

Salads
Change certain things in your diet (eg - swap white bread/margarine to wholemeal bread with a thin layer of butter)
Fruit cocktails
You could cook up some healthy snacks, maybe make some flapjacks or something rather than reaching for a chocolate bar
Keep snacks in the fridge (cucumber, carrot and celery sticks are tasty)

If i've got a few pounds to shift i'll normally cut the crap out and swap crisps for cucumber, carrots and grapes. I eat my usual teas but have less and bulk it up with salad.

If im hungry ill just eat crap so i need to make sure i've always got something to snack on

i find veggie stir frys great - i use spray oil, lots of veg like onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn, baby corn, bean sprouts, carrots etc, with noddles garlic and soy sauce. you can get lean chicken if you like, thats so nice!

weight watchers do some great cook in sauces too, like chilli or sweet and sour and lots of different dinners etc.

as mentioned, salad is fab if you like it, i'm not a fan, but love fruits, and tinned fruit in fruit juice is very good.

i swap foods too - like brown rice, wholemeal bread, low fat cheese and wholemeal pasta.

Join the biggest loser thread :yipee:

there are loads of things you can have on a calorie controlled diet...

ryvetias.. rice cakes.... birdseye chicken pieces :)

i'm not one for weighing either toria, i normally just go by my clothes, though this time i had to invest in scales! damn after baby contentment eating :rofl:

Scales are evil lol

I had something quite healthy today (other then my cookies)
I made myself a spinach & tuna salad ..very good and filling

Spring greens are great too ..I find having some fresh fruits cute up are good to munch on

For breakfast...how about cutting up different fruit and dipping it in a yoghurt.
Lunch... rice cakes, ryvitas, cut up veggy sticks. (pepper, cucumber, carrot)
Dinner...Chicken, Veg, Cous Cous, Rice

I tend to stick to these things...as i like a strict diet cos if you give me flexibilty then im buggered and start to be naughty. Hope this helps.

I can't be too extreme because of my milk.. I used to diet by living on cucumber and 10 calorie soup!!

I'm not dieting but couscous is yummy. And I love roasted tomatoes. with chicken that has lemon juice and herbs on it. yummy. infact there's an entire meal right there lol

Lots of salad, easy on the fatty dressing, with chicken and pork. Take it from she who's lost 285 pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->