NICE diet foods?

i never cut out butter or proper bread cos I know I could never give it up forever

salt and vinegar rice cakes from tesco with extra light diaylea only about 40 cals for one!

try having a big breakfast like 3 weetabix to get to to lunch without snacking!

Small changes like swapping your choice of milk from whole/semi-skimmed to skimmed is a good start and it tastes better I think.

Going for lighter choices for coleslaw and cheese are good calorie droppers without doing without.

If you like mayonnaise, swap to the extra light version, there is no difference plus you can have loads of it for next to no fat and calories whereas the full fat one is freaking scarey:shock:

Reduce your sugar, I cut it out completely; not I can't stand the taste of it if someone makes me tea with sugar in it :sick:

If you drink fizzys go for the diet option

You could probably lose 1-2lb a week just by altering your diet even slightly like this without really dieting.

I've cut butter/spread out too but I wasn't keen to begin with.

my best advice is lots of meat, fish, and veg, try stay away from the carbs they are the real killer, people think its sugar but in my experience its the cake, potatoes, crisps, pizza that really add on the pounds.

oh and sugar soda that is full of empty calories that makes u put on weight in a shot

Skinny cow products are realy good for dieating, Their tripple choc icecream lollys have only 87 calories and are realy nice.

Veggie stir fry (broccoli, snow peas, carrots, onions, etc.) is really good, I make it with olive oil to get the veggies cooked, then add a bit of garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Very yummy. Also do little things like sub pasta with whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bread instead of white bread (as long as you don't eat them plain you don't notice much of a taste difference). Also I just started making fruit juice pops so I have something kinda sweet in the house (lasts a while too so keep you from eating too much out of boredom)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->