Nice things about US :)

lovehearts

Reaction score
So following on from kintendas thread and a great suggestion by pansylove what are the nice things about us.... what do you do for your OH....

Ill start:

I do EVERYTHING :rofl: but seriously though, i cook clean wash. I am a housewife with a full time job but i love him and i love looking after him.

I hang his clothes. I pair his socks :hehe: i am his mother and gf all in one :thumbup:

I let him play on his ps3 as much as he desires - somedays that has been for 6 hours! (i have told him this will stop when LO come along)

I make him a lovely cuppa after hes finished work - even if i have only just go in myself.

I let him choose the film all the time!!!

so lets share...what do you do for your OH?

xxx

I will never match up to the niceness of my OH :haha:

-He's obsessed with having his head and neck stroked, so I am on call 24/7 for that!!
-I tuck him up in bed when I leave for work at stupid o'clock in the morning.
-I let him sleep with my childhood teddy bear from time to time. You know it's love...!
-I let him spend £100 on a limited edition Prodigy book a few weeks back. Nuts!! He reeeeeally wanted it though.
-I go and drop him off/pick him up if he wants to go for drinks in town with his friends.

:flower:

He wants to go into the police..... and the only place in the country taking on soon is Suffolk, and I plan to drop everything I have here (Manchester) to go with him :) And Suffolk is a loonnnnnnng way from Manchester!!

... I also cook lots :p xxxx

wow thats love amyclaire - but im pretty sure i would relocate to the other side of the world if thats where my OH wanted to go lol. We are crazy arnt we!

£100 on a book?!??!!? :shock:

xxx

wow thats love amyclaire - but im pretty sure i would relocate to the other side of the world if thats where my OH wanted to go lol. We are crazy arnt we!

£100 on a book?!??!!? :shock:

xxx

I know. It's massive and really heavy. I keep winding him up that's it is basically the Prodigy version of Spot the Dog because most of it is pics.
What we do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"