Nicknames for privates?

We just call girl bits 'bits' but Holly does know the correct terminology for them. We call boy bits either willy or penis.

I seem to alternate between willy, bits and penis (oo-er) I've never had to day anything about vaginas or vulvas as he is 1 and a half! But I had no idea fanny was swearing. That's what I called mine growing up. All the girls did.

I think I will aim to use penis and vagina but I think willy and bits are just habit and will probably still be used sometimes as he gets older

He's already obsessed with his penis/willy so I often find myself telling him he's playing with it

I've been saying 'tummy' too but I feel a bit funny about that as I would never call my own stomach area a tummy! I do use bum though!

Jenson calls his his winkly. He knows breasts to be boobs and testicles to be balls. He made up his own name for a vagina when he saw me on the toilet and said he doesn't have "a front bum" to wee out of, he wee's out of his winkly.

I just don't think it's right to hear a 3 year old using the word Penis/Testicles or Vagina.

I learnt those names when I was growing up, and to be honest I still don't use them :lol:

We use front bum and willy. Balls hasn't come up in conversation yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->