• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nicknames for your sticky bean???

J

jerseyshoregirl

Now that we've seen the baby and heard and seen the heartbeat, I am ready to give the little sticky bean a nickname. Would love to hear some of your for ideas!!! Jeannie

My sister calls our Magic Bean, I refer to it as bug, baby, bean... haven't really settled on any one name yet! Also has been referred to as stumpy slug coz that's what it looked like in the scan last week!

Lump, Bean......... and OH calles it Isabelle lol!!

at the moment it is chubba - but oh keeps calling it that and i don't like it! got my scan tomorrow so will think of one then!!!!
any ideas yet hun?

Ive been calling mine lil turkey because everytime I go to listen to the heart beat he will move after a few mins , I think im going to have a very hyper baby .

Ours is already known as Squidget!

Rachel x

Ours is just referred to as 'the seed' or 'he' (hoping for a boy, so sending boy vibes lol, I dont think its makes a diff now tho!):rofl:

Hi Jerseyshoregirl,

Great to hear your news and that you have heard the heartbeat too :happydance:

I call ours chocolate button because I eat a lot of chocolate buttons!

:hug:

Congtrats on your scan :)

I went with the very cliche 'bean' haha :D

Now that it is no longer a bean and has arms and legs we have gone for 'mini' (as in mini me).

:hug:

Me and OH call ours Pookies... I think she'll still be pookies when she's here... :)

I've been calling ours babylicious...as I used to call my partner Bradilicious...(he hated it though!). But more lately we've been using the name of whatever size equivalent it is...ex: this week it's appleseed next week it'll be sweet pea.

We call ours 'bubba Robertson' xx

I've been calling ours babylicious...as I used to call my partner Bradilicious...(he hated it though!). But more lately we've been using the name of whatever size equivalent it is...ex: this week it's appleseed next week it'll be sweet pea.

That's soooo cute! :happydance:

Rachel x

I call it the thing, it doesn't look like anything human yet.

We've called ours Peanut and Crunchie (2 IVF eggies). Our previous bump (now my daughter) was called Bert (after our IVF doc RoBert!!!!!) She looks nothing like a Bert :rofl:

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"