Nicknames for your sticky bean???

I've been calling it baby bean, but every so often I call it my "little pea in the pod" :)

even though we're not 100% defo yet, since faint + on Sat, Mr Pickle and I have been calling bubba 'little monkey'
My nickname by OH is Little Pickle and my nickname for him is 'monkeyboy'... so it fits really! :D

awwww. these are so cute!

OH calls it Munchkin (because we conceived in Munich).

hey ladies. well at my first u/s in the er i had a good friend with me i was scared to go in alone cuz i was bleeding and feard the worst well he has never seen a u/s b4 and he said the baby looked like a critter .. lol so its stuck i call the bub a little critter.. hehe well this is for now im sure after i get my next u/s and the baby is a lot bigger i will give it a better name.. lol

maddi has always been and will always be, my little leech! in the nicest possible way :blush: x x x(sorry to butt in :blush:) x

My first one we nicknamed 'peanut' which became "Little Miss P" when we knew we we're having a girl.

We haven't finalised a nickname for this one yet although i'm going along the lines of 'hedgehog' at the mo, as its a prickly little bean!

We just joke and say I must be having a Mexican baby because I crave Mexican food!

i dont really call it anything apart from little baby in tum, but maybe il start calling it little bubba bean!

i call mine junior :) purely because it could be a boy or a girl, and it's simple. Also reminds me of the film 'Junior' with Arnold Schwarzeneggerm, with him playing a pregnant man! It's a great film :)

Well, a couple of times yesterday we found ourselves referring to them as "Charlie" and "Peanut"! Charlie because if there is a girl, she will be called Charlotte.. and Peanut because of the peanut cravings I've been getting for a couple of weeks! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->