Night Nappies

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Theres probably a thread on here but I cba TO LOOK...:blush:

Night nappies??? What do you recommend?
:flower:

Well I use a BG with a microfibre insert and 2 bamboo inserts (they quite thin so need 2) or a Flip with both inserts, or a bambinex bamboo night nappy with a bamboo insert inside a bambino mio wrap

They all work perfectly for 12hours...I had my first leak today which was the BG but to be fair she had slept from 7pm last night til 9am this morning!

BagShot Row Bamboo overnights
Very Baby Simply Nights
or just BG V3 pockets :)

I eithe use bamboo little lambs or motherease with the booster.

I use bamboozles or LL bamboo with a booster and a fleece liner, covered with a flip wrap. Works for us for 12 hours with little miss pee alot and i've never had a leak x

Closer Parent pop In's with a night booster seem to be a common choice.

hink we do 3 hours max with a BG pocket and about 5 hours in a pop in :rofl:

we use pop ins with the 2 regular inserts. will start using the night booster soon as we had a leak this morning, but LO had been in it about 10 hours and feeding like crazy overnight

Night notions with woolies or bed bugs with woolies. Or at a push heavily boosted Bum huggers. Anything else he wees right through :wacko:

2 bamboo squares, folded together with a wool cover. NEVER leaked for me!

Thanks girls, I've ordered 3 night notions to see how I get on with them. Leos a pretty heavy wetter and sleeps from 7 til 7 most days so they will have to stNd up to that. X

have you seen wild childs?? they are sooo thirsty and look soooo lush :) hard to get hold of but worth the effort to get them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->