Night nappy and Wet bag

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction...............I am now only using disposables at night only - this has to last Moo 12hrs so just wondered if anyone can recommend a good night nappy :thumbup: Shes a heavy wetter so during the day have been using both BG inserts (which is working) but think she may need something more at night :wacko:

Alsooooooooooooooooooo as I am now all brave and have been out and about whilst Moo is wearing her BG nappies can anyone recommend a good wetbag :thumbup:

We use a Slinki Minki with a massive microfibre inserts with a big booster snapped on, or we use Little Lambs with longies, we've borrowed a Hollow Oak and use that with Longies.
I think Wool is the way to go for night time, there really is a very very tiny chance of them leaking as the wetness evaporated rather than needing to be contained

night nappies:

wild child dreamy nights
holdens landing bedbugs/dreamscapes
wee notions night notions

these need a wrap but i found them to be fab :)

i use a cushie tushie wetbag, i got it from www.milliesnappies.co.uk tis fab ;)

Jayleigh - i've heard everyone walking about longies but not sure how they work :blush:

Sezzlebum - I will head over to Millies nappies :D I am spending alot of time in that shop lol

Thanks ladies x

I would sayyyy
Tots Bots Stretchies (slim, onesize, economical)
Ellas House Bumhuggers (slim, sized, economical pocket for added boosting if required)
WeeNotions Night Notions (super absorbent, muchly pretty, reasonable price)
Holdens Landing bedbugs ( very absorbent, fit well, pretty but expensive)

I use all the above, all work well and are suitable for use for 12 hours and will hold much pee! All need a wrap but I can honestly say that two parter night nappies are the way to go.

Cushie Tushie wetbags are prutty...Im waiting for a giraffe one to be in stock somewhere!

yupp i'm between cushie tushie and monkey foot bags (I like to sample the stock :haha:) cushies super soft n snug and love the little pocket on the front, perfect for wipes or other little bits. Kinda leaning towards the monkey foots for design though, they are pretty but that tad more expensive.

For a night time nappy we use bg v3 with both inserts and a microfibre cloth and that holds up well for us but it might not for you if she's seeing them through the day.

Jayleigh - i've heard everyone walking about longies but not sure how they work :blush:

Sezzlebum - I will head over to Millies nappies :D I am spending alot of time in that shop lol

Thanks ladies x

Their knitted trousers, you can get shorts (shorties) and skirts (skirties) and they are knitted with 100% wool, so when their lanolised they are water repellant, so they don't let the wee out, they keep it inside the nappy so it can evaporate, the nappy is usually just damp on the outside.

i use Wild child night nappies and Holdens Landing...i also have a Hollow Oak but it doesnt fit anymore so its out on loan and a Goodmama Goodnight that is out on loan too..all of them are great but my faves have gotta be the Wild child and Goodmama:) we also use wool overnight:)

I loved my Blueberry wetbags but i'm selling them to get another Monkeyfoot as they are really lush and i fancy a change :)

[[/QUOTE]

Their knitted trousers, you can get shorts (shorties) and skirts (skirties) and they are knitted with 100% wool, so when their lanolised they are water repellant, so they don't let the wee out, they keep it inside the nappy so it can evaporate, the nappy is usually just damp on the outside.[/QUOTE]

sorry to jump in but what do they wear to bed with the shorties?sam sleeps in a vest sleepsuit and grobag would he be very warm with the shorties too?

wool is quite warm so we put Halen bed in wool bottoms and a tshirt or a short sleeve vest over the top of them

our night nappies are mainly pop ins with the extra bamboo booster snapped over the top of both regular boosters, i have a couple i made myself with fleece backing and two layers of terry nappy which i then put a microfibre insert into, and a wrap over the top, then i ahve an ellas house hemp nappy with a wrap, and have just bought some wool soakers to go over fitted nappies at night, now just need to find / make some decent fitted nappies hehe

x

I use HOllow Oak Night Nappies, TB STrechies and regular old bamboozles with wool shorties or soaker or occasionally fleece x

I use bamboozles (atm with a wrap as my wool isn't lanolized yet) but am waiting on a parrot bedbug and some wnnn arriving :happydance:

Wetbag-wise, I LOVE my cushie tushies one (giraffe print :D) though the monkey foot ones look good too!

We use bamboo Little Lambs with a flip wrap. Work perfectly for us for 12 hours and no leaks. I tried wqool and both nights it made her sleeping bag wet so not for us :)

Great thread! I've got Pop-Ins and Stretchies for night times... if they don't work i'll be moving on to some more in this thread!

I'm new to cloth and still have lo in disposables at night. I am waiting on some ellas house bum huggers to arrive tho so once I have tried them I will let you know what I think.x

Monkey Foot wet bags are my fave! I have this one almond sparrows

thanks ladies - I have to buy a pack of disposables as I wont be able to get a nappy by tomorrow so have got a bit of time to play around with nappies now - might look in the library and see if I can borrow one to try out?

Also thanks for the ideas on the wet bags :D I've had a look at Millies shop and found a few - again waiting for pennies :( :doh: remembered I had Izzies photos to buy this Friday :wacko: oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->