night sweats and lightheaded

Trying4Angel1

Mom & preggo with #2
Reaction score
anyone experience crazy night sweats and lightheaded before a bfp? I'm about 10DPO with a BFN although maybe a light line.. can't really tell. Weird unusual symptoms though.

I'm no help...still in tww, and I always have night sweats :/

Can you post your test and let's have a look?

I'm also no help, because I'm still waiting on my BFP myself, but I'm 11dpo and I've been way too hot at night for 3 nights now + lightheaded on and off since about 7dpo.

I feel warm too! I am always cold and like to snuggle up but lately I have been ok! Haven't felt lightheaded tho but I eat a lot ha x

I can't tell on my cell. I'm also not a pro line reader....novice at best. Keep us updated

Since havin DD, I always get night sweats for 2 nights before af shows. I don't remember having them before I had her. Sorry.

I can't tell with that pic. Looks like you're using one of the ICs/knockoffs floating around out there, and in my experience, they are definitely less sensitive than Wondfos. I had a clear but faint line on my Wondfo the day I got my BFP, but my knockoff (blue handle) was basically negative until the following day's test.

That said, night sweats and dizziness were symptoms for me this cycle. Test again tomorrow!

GL and baby dust to you!
:dust:

Just wondering how your feeling? I am sort of having night sweats! Last night I felt so hot. My boobs are on fire and making me feel so warm. My face feels like it's sunburnt but it really isn't (raining!).
I have woke up this morning and I haven't been bothered to get breakfast yet and feel a bit lightheaded. Can't b bothered getting up now coz just done a test and still looks negative ;0(
Xx

Any update? I'm having the same thing, really odd. Hope it's a good sign for all of us! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->