Night time nappies

Rachel_C

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have enough nappies now to see me through two days, so I'm hoping I won't need to do a wash every day. I've got mostly Smart Nappies, with some pretty ones just because I wanted them and a subsidised selection from my local real nappy network. What I'm now wondering is whether I need to buy some more specifically for night time? I'm not sure what the absorbancy is like on what I've got. With the Smart nappies, it says you can use a newborn insert as a night time booster, so I have some of those. If you've used Smart Nappies, how did you find them for night time? And are any of the others I've got suitable for over night? I suppose if I'm washing them every other day, I should only need two or three suitable for nights.

I've got:

Smart Nappies - 8 outers and 16 pads plus boosters (newborn inserts)
10 muslins
2 Prefolds
4 Nappies by buttonnose82
1 Diddy Diaper
1 MotherEase one size nappy
1 Bambinex Teddy Nappy with booster
1 Little Lamb bamboo nappy with wrap and booster
1 Little Lamb microfibre nappy with wrap and booster
1 Itti Bitti D'lish with inserts and booster
2 Fuzzi Bunz one size pocket nappies with inserts
4 Naughty Baby pocket nappies with inserts
2 Wonderoo one size pockets with inserts

Plus
1 MotherEase AirFlow wrap
1 Nature Babies wrap
4 Tiny Eco wraps
1 Baby Beehinds wrap

Thanks.

I can't say specifically as we haven't tried a nappy at bedtime yet. I posted a similair thread not long ago and someone pointed me in the direction of the weenotions website.

Out of the nappies listed above I can only comment on the bambinex teddy and the itti bitti for daytime use. Bambinex teddy is so fluffy but has 2 major floors for me 1) it's massive on baby! and 2) if she's having a heavy wettting day the whole nappy just soaks it up so the waistband will be wet etc so i wouldn't feel comfortable putting my baby in that at night.

The itti bitti i've only used a few times during the day and so far so good i have to say. Pretty slim fit so not sure it would be good for a chunky baby though. On the snap in, You can buy an extra booster for night and i think i may give that go for night time.

I did get a little lamb but only used it once as it was a bit small (even though correct weight) and i just didn't like the way it fit but was cute and absorbant.

I realise that wasn't quite what you were asking but hope it was some help anyway!

I haven't tried smart nappy so I can't say about the nighttime thing of those. But at first we used BumGenius V3 pockets but then they started to stink but they did work well until then. Then after the smell we got rid of them and I did mostly fitted diapers. Bagshot row bamboo from hyena cart have a nighttime diaper that is GREAT! Also Very Baby Simply Nights are great ones too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->