Night time nappies

jms895

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am awaiting a WNNN nappy(but need to sort a wrap out) but what else can you recommend as good nappies? At the moment I am uding one disposable at night but want to stop this as soon my bag will be all gone, then dont want to buy any more...

Reviews on Bumgenius? Issy night baby?

Thanks xx

I use Close Parent Pop Ins for Evie at night and there'd be the odd morning she'd wake up wet thru or even in the night she'd be soaked ... OH wasnt impressed till I bought the night boosters for them and we've had no leaks since then, they're fab! Even if they are on the bulky side lol :thumbup:
Cant comment on any others as I dont dare use anything else!

I use a flip wrap over my wnnn's hun, I use my issy's with boths inserts too x

I didn't get on with WNNN or Bedbugs, I found she was pretty wet on the bum in the mornings.

I'm using Ellas House Bum Huggers at the moment but I don't think they're really absorbant enough for us now as she's started weeing alot more.

BGv3s used to work well with both inserts and a booster but they started to stink badly.

The best so far for us are Flips with an organic inset and a booster. I just would prefer not to have PUL on her bum at night.

Currently waiting on a Tots Bots Stretchy and am hoping this will be good.

Can you tell night nappies are my current obsession?! :rolleyes:

Ha ha :D easile done to get addicted.... I have just spent 3 hours shopping online :blush: OMG

I have heard a few use BG but then they stink and Flips seem to be popular :D

Thanks all I will have a go with a few :D excuse to spend more :dohh:

I just bought Huggles from "Nappies by Minki" and they are fab! Need a wrap - motherease airflow fits really well. Its got a lovely soft fleece inner and madeof gorge fluffy cotton terry - its a bulky nappy but lo felt bone dry in the morning (11hour later) and you could only tell it was wet because of the weight. And the best bit......£7.50 BN!!

We're slowly making the transition from disposables to cloth at night and have recently discovered tots bots stretchies with a motherease wrap work really well for us :thumbup:

Dom uses an Ellas house bum hugger with a tots bots bamboo booster inside, they will last him at least 12 hours xxx

We successfully use BG v3, Flip, Wonderoo, Baby Beehinds magic Alls & BB Minkee Sized
Basically I use anything I can stuff loads...I am yet to find anything to compete with the pocket/flip style!

if you use a pul wrap, you may as well use a pocket like issy for nights. i try to stay away from pul at night (i use a fleece soaker but you can get fleece wraps/flongies or wool soakers/wraps/longies etc) so that LOs skin can breath. I always make sure there is a fleece liner (unless its lined with fleece or something similar) in the nappy to keep wetness away!

i am still building my night nappy stash so when they are washing/drying i use issy v2 or boosted pop ins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->