Night time sickness

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
Anyone else getting there morning sickness at night? I get mine from about 9pm to 2am. It's making it really hard to get any rest lol everytime I roll over I feel like going to puke. Ugh.

I feel the worst in the middle of the night, mostly because I am sooo hungry. I would suggest cutting up some raw ginger and putting it into a cup of water and sipping it, and trying to eat something like crackers or bananas to help. Hope you get some relief soon!

I haven't had severe sickness yet, but I have had a couple of nights of feeling sick to my stomach. Not to the point of vomiting, but just super icky. Mine seems to come and go through different times of the day too.

I haven’t had any physical sickness yet (only 5+3) and had hg my last pregnancy so hoping it won’t happen again this time. But having some nausea and it’s definitely worse in the evening/at night. Or if I eat too much

Oh my goodness!! This was me!
Eat popcorn before bed. This was my godsend!
It's the only thing that helped me make it through the night.

I only needed it for like 3 weeks or so but it was marvelous.

My morning sickness has gone pretty much, I wonder if it'll come back! Lol. I had really bad morning sickness with both my boys for the first trimester! And even into the second trimester with my second!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->