Nightmare I was having a miscarriage

LankyDoodle

Reaction score
:( It was all so real. Well I'm not actually sure how real as I have never had one - I've had a chemical pregnancy. I felt intense pain, I went to the loo and noticed I was bleeding and clotting, I took loads of tests - clearblue digi - and they were coming back saying things like 'you might still be pregnant, just wait and see' and 'you are losing your baby, take a few months break and then try again' and it was really freaking me out. I wasn't getting 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant', I was getting these weird things.

Now I am really worried because I've had nightmares before which have kind of come true. I had a nightmare my grandma was going to die and the next day my grandad had a massive haemmorage, dying a week later. I've had other similar things as well. There were unbelieveable parts of this dream, though, like what the HPT was saying to me - that would not happen!

Is it my subconscious mulling over things I am thinking about constantly when I am awake? At the moment I can't stop thinking I am going to lose this baby; every pain or twinge is blown out of proportion and I feel like I am bleeding ALL the time. I go to bed expecting to wake up in the morning to a bed full of blood. My symptoms are easing and new ones coming, and that's been concerning me lately. So maybe it is my mind trying to file away all the horrible thoughts I am having.

Very very very freaked out, though.

Dreams of losing your baby are extremely common in pregnancy, especially in the first and last trimester as you near birth. I had a nightmare the other night that I was bleeding also. Not nice and spent a few days worrying that it was some kind of premonition. I've read up on it quite a bit since then and it's put my mind at ease. It's just your natural worries coming out in your subconscious. Don't worry.. you're not alone in this one! :hugs:

Thank you for that ttcsaffy. In a weird way it helps to know others get the same, as I woke up this morning and it took me a while to work out it was a nightmare I'd had and nothing real!

I THINK ALL US MUMS HAVE HAD THAT!! I THINK ITS VERY COMMON,DONT WORRY!! :hugs:

I had unbelievably vivid dreams the first 8weeks. they were crazy. in the first two weeks i must have had at least five seperate dreams that i no one believed i was pregnant and i spent the dream being frustrated trying to convince them....i think it was my just way of trying to workout in my head becasue i was so surprised to see the bfp. I had a few of miscarriage as well...more like it turned out I was never pregnant to begin with.

after 8weeks the dreaming with such intensity stopped. i still dream but not like that. Maybe there is less worry now, not that I have had a scan or even heard the heartbeat but somehow as the weeks pass the anxiety seem to be subsiding, which is a great relief to me.

I have vivid dreams every night, last night woke up sweating thinking i was dying, some nights theyr'e raunchy, all depends. I had a miscarriage dream one night, a dog jumped up and hit me in the stomach and i started to feel as though i was actually losing it, like how i imagine it would feel, it was awful, i woke up so glad it wasn't real :(
Its normal though, the dream thing, wish it wasn't :(

OMG I had this the other night, the worst part is...I sleep talk something chronic and during my dream I had rang my OH and said "I'm bleeding, I'm bleeding"....turns out I said that outloud, my poor OH was petrified, jumped out of bed to call the hospital, turned the light on and I suddenly woke up and said "why am I at home". Freaked the living crap out of OH...and I still remember the dream it was so vivid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->