nightmares really bad???!???

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
ive never had nightmares as bad as i do now, i can actually dream about 4 in one night & wake up in tears.

they are really getting to me know & then they play on my mind all day as if they are real.

anyone else had them as bad as this & does anyone have any advice?

:hug:

x

I'm not having nightmares but I'm having weird dreams of my baby growing inside my vagina, not in my womb :S

Do you have a dream catcher? We have one as I had really bad nightmares in our room, since I've had it in I don't get them any more

I was going to say about a dream catcher aswell.

I sometimes get really bad dreams that play on my mind too...usually bout my OH cheating on me. And it really effects my day.
Do you eat anything just before you go to bed? Or sit and think alot before going to sleep?

I had two bad dreams lastnight and i found that when i am pregnant tash i had none stop bad dreams It could be down to eating before bed or the room being to hot

make sure the room is cool and not to hot before you go asleep :)
I have a dream book if you want to know what your dream meant ??

Girls what is a dream catcher ?

I've been having awful nightmares the past few days, to the extent i woke OH up crying yesterday after them. I wish they'd stop :(

Hello ladies...this is my first venture out of the TTC forum, but I can totally relate.
About a month ago I posted in the TTC board about my DH having had an affair and wanting to see if there were any other ladies TTC after one like me.
ANYWAY....since I found out about the affair I have had horrendous nightmares! Poor DH gets the snot beat out of him....I've given him bruises and scratches! The Dr said that it was my subconscious dealing with the trauma of what I went thru. Its been almost 2 years and I still have them....most of the time I don't remember them except for what DH tells me when he wakes me...others I do.
I hope you can figure the source of yours out!!

I had two bad dreams lastnight and i found that when i am pregnant tash i had none stop bad dreams It could be down to eating before bed or the room being to hot

make sure the room is cool and not to hot before you go asleep :)
I have a dream book if you want to know what your dream meant ??

Girls what is a dream catcher ?

https://www.dreamcatcher.com/images/DreamCatcher-Legend.jpg

Wikipedia - In Ojibwa (Chippewa) culture, a dreamcatcher (or dream catcher; Ojibwe asabikeshiinh, the inanimate form of the word for "spider"[1][2] or bawaajige nagwaagan meaning "dream snare"[2]) is a handmade object based on a willow hoop, on which is woven a loose net or web. The dreamcatcher is then decorated with personal and sacred items such as feathers and beads.

i remember having terrible nightmares when i was pregnant that had me in tears sometimes :( think stress brings them on as ive had a few recently too

:hugs:

xxx

Ill have to get myself a dream catcher!!

I had another 2 last night & woke up at 3am in tears, they are always of my OH cheating on me & i get angry with him after a dream & its so unfair on him.
Then i had one of my brother taking smack i think it was because i watched a programe with drugs in last night :S

I really cant handle these dreams anymore x

I am having awful dreams almost every night.
I am being tortured,murdered,set alight.
Its awful and I dread going to sleep now.

I may get one of those dreamcatchers too.

I am another one i had another bad dream last night but i blame the room being to hot or the bed being to hot cause if your body is hot when your asleep its suppose to cause you night mares so i have heard ! and dh is like sleeping next to a water bottle so he is getting the blame Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->