Nipping in London

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
I am going to london well now later today (only just realised its ealrly hours on sat morning :haha: well i dont normally have a problem with NIPing but im a little aprehensive about doing so in London, i think its more about finding space eg on the underground or in london its self to actually be able to do so rather than people seeing ect, any advice :wacko:

There are some lovely parks in central London or lots of space along the embankment with fantastic views. I agree about the underground though, that could be trickier!

Even down in the underground there are plenty of seats along the platform. I think you will be fine. Have a good day.

I've fed Alice on the tube a few times with no problems. In fact, every time it was crowded, I've even been offered a seat. Hope you have a lovely time!

I've fed both of mine all over London. John Lewis has a parents room you can feed in (although I've also done it in the cafe there), but I've never had a problem finding somewhere to nurse.

Just realised you're there already! Hope you're having fun :)

Manged it thanks ladies foudn it pretty east to be honest.

So did you NIP in any obscure places? To be honest people don't really take notice of each other in London.

Yes on the entrance to picadilly circus the statue there oppoiste the coulorful sign thing was packed but the entrance to the picadilly tube station has railing around with a tiny wall which i just managed to fit my bum on, and during Changing of the gaurd at buckingham palace, oww and in harrods :haha: even managed to NIP on the tube also

Yes never doen so much in 2 days tbh and was so hot on the satuarday she wanted feeding more often then normal as well. Oh and she was fed on the embankment at 12am while big ben chimed in my birthday

Yes never doen so much in 2 days tbh and was so hot on the satuarday she wanted feeding more often then normal as well. Oh and she was fed on the embankment at 12am while big ben chimed in my birthday

Aww I bet that was lovely and it was very hot on Saturday. Glad you had a nice time in THAT London. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->