Nipple cream recommendations

lisacaton1980

Mummy to Alfie
Reaction score
Hi LO was born on Monday and I really didn't think I would be able to breastfeed after the struggles with my first. However, he is doing really well but latched on funny and I now have a small blister on one nipple. Any recommendations which nipple cream works best? Thanks

Lasinoh (think that's how you spell it) pricey, but amazing stuff.

Lansinoh. It's amazing! I've not tried any others but I've had loads of recommendations for this and it works great for me. I was in loads of pain in the first week just with my nipples getting used to breastfeeding and this helped so much. Now it barely hurts at all! :flower:

Earth Mama Angel Baby Nipple Butter. I was not a fan of lanolin.

Another vote for the lanolin one. First time I tried the avent one and another brand, and really they were nowhere near as good. You should also dab your nipple with breast milk at the end of your feeds as its good for healing.

I use lanolin which has worked pretty well for me so far. I also use my own breast milk and let it air dry. Works pretty well for me so far.

Another vote for lansinoh here! Medela has a cream as well, I had some samples and loved it but can't find it in store anywhere.

Lansinoh, works wonders! It's not cheap but a tube lasts ages!

I tried asda's own brand and another one that I can't remember the name of and found both rubbish. Lansinoh all the way :thumbup:

I guess I am in the minority but I abhorred Lansinoh! It was so greasy and ruined my clothes. The medela lanolin cream was much better in my opinion!

Definitely Lansinoh. It is pricey but lasts ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->