nipple discharge -just stop bleeding from a very early mc

mommytoTandE

Mother of 3 & 1 angel
Reaction score
a little background -I am a mommy to a 5 and 8 year old... I had a positive preg tests from Monday - Wed (july 14-16), then on Thursday the 17 it got super faint.. Blood work for hcg and progesterone on Friday the 18th... home preg test on Saturday the 19 was negative... Started bleeding on Sunday July 20... THe bleeding has stopped as of today (was very heavy and crampy the first two days). As of two days ago my right breast has felt really weird. Like a mass (but showed up overnight) under the nipple.. It just felt "full" sort of like engorged but just under the nipple about an inch down. Well tonight I sueezed it to relieve the pressure and a tad of creamy colored liquid came out. Wasn't yellow - but sort of beige in color and had the texture of mucus (really gross). I was able to express some more out of one little hole on the nipple.. there was some clear that came out from another hole after awhile as well.

Of course it is not the weekend and the doctors are not in. Is this normal for such an early miscarriage? I guess it was considered a chemical... Has anyone had this before? I have breast fed my other two children when they were babies - but that was over 4 years ago that I had stopped.

Please help... Should I be worried??? Would it be mastitis - not red hot though...

Thanks so much..

I did a little google-ing, and basically found nothing profound :(
:hugs:I am sorry for your loss, and if it persists, maybe see your doctor on Monday.

I plan on calling first thing on monday... It really hurts.... very strange.

I am sorry for your loss. I had a mmc at 12 weeks in March this was my first pregnancy I had a white milky discharge from my nipples my boobs were a bit sore but didnt really hurt it stopped after a few days and my dr didnt seem to worried about it. I would get it checked out just to be safe.

I am so sorry Lucy... I can't imagine having 12 weeks to fall in love with the little person then have a mc. I only knew a few days... I just feel like I have the baby blues... Crazy. I am sad, but not that sad, but I keep snapping at the family and have just been feeling exhausted and just blah. I also had the gut feeling when I saw the positive preg test that it wasn't going to stick... so I was very cautious emotionally. The boob still hurts... but not as much as the last two days. I am still calling the doctor in the morning...

Yeah it was horrendous we had had an early scan at 6 weeks and saw a strong little heart beat so thought everything was going to be ok but we were told at our 12 week scan the baby had died at 10 weeks i cant tell you how awful it was I knew as soon as she started the scan the baby looked so perfect but there was no heartbeat. :cry::cry:

Your body has been through alot all sorts of hormones charging round your body so your bound to be a bit snappy. Let me know how you get on with the dr?

:hugs:

The doctor started me on an antibiotic yesterday and I have an appointment with her in the morning. I am trying to get a list of questions together for her. On the positive side - my breast feels so much better already!!!

Lucy, my hear breaks for you... I can't imagine. I am so very sorry for you loss.. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->